Chapter II

We are buying tickets for the bus, we don't have a car to go there. The problem is that mom can't go outside because now her body is not able to support this cold temperatures. The bus is completely full of people, there is only one space for mom, and my grandfather is trying to keep his feet up. The bus has stop in front of the hospital, rapidly the nurses had attend my mom. Before she enter to the room we have give her a big hug.

The doctor told us that we had to return hom, because this operation will waste a lot of time. I made a decision. We should return hom. My grandfather decided to stay, I told him to not stay but he was too preocupied to return home. I was worry about it too, but someone had really take care of my brothers. We haven't more enough money to return, so I had to made a hard decision, we return home walking. On the cold streets we were walking, I have never seen those luxury places, there were rich houses everywhere, rich people walking on the streets with their expensive clothes and shoes, the only thing that they did was to saw us with a discriminatory sight. That moment I felt sad because I they were only watching use like animals. I grab my brothers arms and keep walking faster. When we got home, the only thing I could see was an old man sitting in out little garden with only just three flowers, I was scared. I told to Michael, Daniel, Ronny and Sara (my brothers) to move apart him. I started moving closer to him, while I was approaching to him he was extending his arm to touch my face, so I got scared and stopped him. He tried touching my face like if he had never touch one. He started moving strangely his lips like trying to talk, but he couldn't. Then, he made some signs with his hands and tried to communicate. I looked him with an unfamiliar sight and then he standed up and move away. Michael, Daniel, Ronny, Sara, and me, scarely walked inside the house, but in that single moment I saw a green brilliant coin, I tried to stopped him to notice that he has lost his weird coin. Then I realize that he had left.