Chapter 17

I thought that this girl was pretty smart. Just because Ava's mom is Ava's mom, it doesn't mean that you should trust them right away, but I guess it doesn't really matter. I guess. Whatever. 

"Hey. Are you okay?" Ava asked me. She looked kind of worried. Which surprised me, because I was worried about her. funny how we think alike sometimes. Well, I do wish I could more for her. This just got weird. She moved kind of close to me. Weird.

I looked at the man behind her and responded, "What are you doing here, Father." Ava looked at me and she looked surprised, but she must have noticed the very similar features in his face and was related to mine.

"Well, Son, I was here because I was on an important business trip. This is the place I grew up in. And this is the place I met your mother."

"My Mother," I scoff. She was ten times better than him. She looked like a super model. He looked like a gentleman. That doesn't make sense. How were they able to survive and have a great life? "How were you able to escape the city? How were you able to become so successful? Why did you come here? What is going on? What is happening?" There were so many questions that had to answers that I only remembered dropping to the floor and Ava's hands were on my head. She was saying something, but I wasn't listening.

I blacked out.