#1

Planet Earth

In this quiet and peaceful planet, the creatures called earthlings lived.

Earthlings are very carefree. They just do the things they need and want. They feel sad, joy, anger, afraid, jealousy, greed, pity, regret, love, etc. They do things on their own will. Earthlings are just typical, ordinary, interesting living creatures.

...

On a sunny day, a little earthling named Rach went to his bestfriend's house (bestfriend's name->Bernie) to play.

Rach brought his cousin Yrrix to play with them. The three boys often play at Bernie's house because it has more space for playing indoor and outdoor games.

Yrrix just got home from a family vacation. The boys didn't get to see him for a long time so this day will serve as their 'reunion' or 'get-together' party.

The excited Rach immediately rushed over to Bernie's room as soon as the gate opened. He jumped three times on top of Bernie's bed then started to make a big mess in the whole place. He yelled at them.

"The loser will be the one to clean BARNIE's bedroom!!! The purple and the fat dragon's nest!!! So scary!!!
(enter evil laughter)"

The two boys (still not moving) stared at him asking themselves 'why do we have a crazy friend like Rach?'

~^_^~

Rach Yuki O. is a very friendly kid and also an honor student? He likes to play and learn at the same time. He can easily understand things that are related to school and learning. All of his subjects is his favourite. When one of his friends needs his help he won't hesitate to come over and see what can he do for him/her. Sometimes Bernie and Yrrix goes to his place to ask help answering their assignments. Even though their schools, uniforms, classmates, and teachers are different their friendship won't easily be broken into pieces.

~^_^~

The group of boys gathered in the room of Bernie. Inside, they played every toy in sight. They played toy cars, robots, anime figures, toy guns, and video games. The boys are having fun while imitating their favourite characters while handling the weapons and saying the heroes punchline.

"Bernie, the stone!" Rach said.

Bernie threw the stone(candy) at him. Rach catched it with his mouth then yelled...

"DARNA!!!!!!!"

They also played basketball, soccer, baseball and swam in the small inflatable pool.

"Hey Rach, why are we playing baseball?" asked Yrrix.

"Because doing sports is healthy for our body not only physically but also mentally, emotionally, socially, and-" before Rach finished his explanation Yrrix asked again.

"Then tell me how did Mrs. Froznn's plants become our opponents??"

"Are you blind Yrrix? We are short-numbered. How do you expect the three of us be the batter, pitcher, catcher of our team and the opponent's team at the same time??? We need more players! Right Bernie?" Rach answered.

"..." Bernie.

After doing such tiresome things they watched their favourite cartoons. Bernie has some cd's of their favourite show. They always watch it over and over and over again and again when visiting his house.