#2

The cries and screams grows louder as the time passes.

The sirens are also wide spread in the whole city.

Hearing little Rach cry the two boys started to shed tears.

For a long time, all they do is cry waiting for help to come.

"Mommmmyyyyy!!!!!!!" Yrrix.

"Huuaaaaaahhhhh!!!" Bernie.

"Mar!!!! Leon!!!! Tere!!!! Huwaaahhh..."

"... I'm Soowwwyy!!! Pliiish come back! Pliiish be shhafe!" -R

"Rach, who are you talking to?" Yrrix asked while his tears.

"My new and imfortant prendss..." --R

"...rwemember the papewrboats you ghabve us. I named them. I rwweally hope theyiwr shhafe bacause they are my-"

Rach paused for a while. He looked at the two boys then bring out a big smile in his face reaching both sides of his ears.

"...ouwr new priendss." --R

Bernie and Yrrix smiled too. They don't know why did they followed Rach's example but still...

...the three boys smiled and laughed together trying to forget the bad happenings from earlier.

But the joy they felt slowly fade away. They saw a silhouette of a man walking towards them. From one it became five. It adds and adds once more as they slowly walk away from them. The three boys are scared.

The group of men they saw are producing weird, loud, and scary sounds. They walk towards them as if their drunk.

As the smokes from the fire go away they saw the true form of those men.

"ZOMBIES!!!!" together Bernie, Yrrix, and Rach shouted in fear.

They all run away in fear as far and as fast as they could. They know that all those things that they saw are dead. They also knew that if they've been catched it will eat some part of their flesh and turn them into one of their kind.

They don't want that thing to happen in anyone of them...

Every time they look left-right-front-back all they can see are zombies walking, roaming, eating, and chasing after them.

"NOOOO!!!! GET AWAAAY!!! I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE YOU!!!!" Rach screamed.

"RACH!!!!" --Y

Rach was caught in his feet by a zombie lying on the street. He's not yet eaten.

Bernie rushed to Rach. He immediately pulled Rach away from the zombie.

They run.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DEAD END

They ran into a cliff near the city. It's too deep. They can't jump. They might die due to the impact of the fall.

The zombies are still following them. They can hear their scary sounds.

"I'll jump" Bernie said.

Bernie is getting ready to jump but Yrrix stopped him.

"What do you think you're doing?! We're all in this together Bernie!! No one's gonna die! If we die then we die together!! No one will be left behind!!!" Yrrix scolding Bernie.

"Aaahhhkkkk!!!!!" --B

"Bernie! Are you okay??!!!" Yrrix worriedly asked.

"Listen you two... I'll die any minute now... Aaaahkkkhhh!!!! Run and get away from me! Hide somewhere far away from here! NOOOWWW!!!!" --B

Bernie hold his head like his in so much pain. He vomit blood.

.

.

.

The two boys saw a bite mark of a zombie in his right arm.

"I-iit's from before, right? It's from when you saved me... " --R

"...Why? " --R

"..." --B

"WHY??? Why didn't you tell us?? Why did you stay silent when you're in so much pain!!???!!" Rach said to Bernie while crying. Yrrix is in shock.

Bernie run. Rach tried to chase him but Yrrix stopped him. He noticed that they were surrounded.

"What are you doing, Yrrix? Don't stop me! I need to go to Bernie! I thought you said that we are all in this together that no one will be left behind-HUH!!???" --R

"Are you out of your mind, Rach?! There are zombies everywhere and their looking for us!! If you continue making loud sounds they'll surely find us in no time!!!" --Y

Rach punched Yrrix. Yrrix was sent on the ground.

"I'm sorry... " --Y

"... but what you wanted to do is WRONG. Can't you see? Bernie sacrificed himself to save you! He doesn't want any of us to get hurt!! If you're still planning on chasing him then you just waste all his effort for US!!!!! TO SAVE US!!!" --Y

"I don't care. I owe him my life and I promise him that I'll never leave him no matter what happens. If you don't want to come with me then don't. He is my friend. My and your BESTFRIEND." Rach said calmly and started to go after Bernie.

"damn." --Y

The two boys started to part ways.

(AN: Thank u po sa mga patuloy na nagbabasa ng short story na ito. Sorry po sa matagal na update at wrong grammars sa chapter na ito at sa last chapter. Mas maiksi po ito sa #1 pero sana po magustuhan niyo din.)