Request - Damon Salvatore "Interrupted"

"Shh..." You put a finger on Damon's lips because he was suddenly talking way too loud.
"You shouldn't even be here. If my father finds you here, you're dead. And I'm kind of grounded for the rest of my life. Even when I'm already an adult..." Alaric would be furious... yes, he had accepted Damon as his friend, but that didn't mean he was going to be ok with his daughter dating the vampire. You knew how he thought about that. It was the entire reason the two of you had moved out of town, because Alaric didn't want you involved in all the supernatural things that were happening there. You needed to live a normal life, or so he thought. You did kind of agree with him when he had just told you the stories. But that was before you had actually met Damon.

"Come one, Y/N. Ric isn't going to kill me. Yell at me? Probably, but he does that all the time, so that's nothing new." He stretched himself out on your bed, pulling you next to him.
"And we're gonna talk about the whole grounding thing when it comes to that. If he does, you'll just move out and move in with me. Easy. Problem solved. Can we go back to what we were doing now? That was so much more fun..." He pulled you towards him, pressing a kiss on your lips and part of you just wanted to give in to him. Have fun, don't think about the consequences. You couldn't. Some annoying character trait called responsibility decided to show itself today. Which was very inconvenient, because you knew Damon was an excellent lover and you wanted nothing more than enjoy that.

"I don't want to fight with my father, ok? Which is why it has to be a secret that you're sneaking in here about every night." This was going to go so wrong one day... They just had to wait until Alaric had to get something out of the closet in the hallway next to your door and heard you weren't alone before the shit would really hit the fan. Friend or not, both Damon and you would be in big trouble.
"I'm looking into getting a place of my own somewhere around here soon, but it's hard. If I get that, you can be as loud as you want. Promise."

Damon suddenly started to chuckle.
"I can be as loud as I want? I'm usually not the problem there, honey. If I remember correctly..." He kissed you again, softly trailing his fingers down your neck onto your bare shoulder, causing you to shiver.

You took away his hand.
"Which is why we do things like that at your place when he can't hear us...", you hissed.

"I thought you were more adventurous than that, honey. Come on... live a little.", He smirked, not stopping what he was doing. For a few moments you were just tempted to let him continue, not caring about what would happen, until you heard footsteps close to your door.

"Damon!", you hissed, and he lifted up his head, hearing the same thing as you did.

"Fuck." He pressed a kiss on your forehead.
"If he does this again, I'm gonna kill him again...", he cursed, before suddenly disappearing.

You pulled the cover over you before you heard the knock on your door. You tried to appear sleepy, but you knew you probably looked more flustered than you should after being alone in your room. "Yes?", you said and Alaric opened the door and peaked in.

"I just wanted to say goodnight, honey..." He said, a sudden frown on his face. "You're ok?"

You nodded.
"Yeah, I am. Goodnight dad." You fell back when he closed the door again.
You really needed a place of your own...