Darkest of the law

Ch. 1

Family of the kingdom

Once a upon a time, in a kingdom far away... Bang! A loud noise shakes me out of my book. "Alnia!" I yell. "Keep it down!" ...in a kingdom far away there lived a princess in search of a...bam! "Alnia!" I cry, "alnia!" I give a small grunt, shut the book with a boom, and leave the library to find her.

I'm probably the only one who knows we have a library, I'm the only one who likes to read. Tomus, will... Who knows what he's doing, I don't think I've seen him in years... And then there's jrated, too obsessed with sports to read, or do really anything, and alnia... Well... She has her bow.

Smack! Another arrow hits the bull's eye. "What?" She asks as I walk into the room. She nocked her last arrow in her quiver, slam! Another bull's eye. She wears a dark blue, short sleeved dress that makes her blond hair stand out. Her blue eyes aways seems to glow. "What?" She repeats. "Are you ever quiet, I complain, I'm trying to read." She sighs. "You and your books Eonrea."

She smiles at me. I wish I could be as effortlessly beautiful as alnia. Her blond smooth hair was always in a ponytail, flowing down her back, while mine was all frizzy and always fell out of a ponytail. My hair is an ugly brown and so dark green eyes they looked almost black instead of her bright, almost glowing eyes.

By the time I finished my thought she had gone over to the target and begin pulling out arrows."did you hear fathers geting us a new tutor?" She asks as she yanks on a arrow. "Yes", I say, "what do you think he will be like?" "I don't know,"she says twirling a arrow in her hand. "I just hope jrated pays attention to him, and that tomus will like this one..." I frown tomus never likes the tutor. I just wish... The sound of foot steps shatter my thought. I turn around and gasp, it's tomus.

Ch. 2

Prince of darkness, loneliness, and wisdom

"Tomus!" We both gasp at the same time. He looks at us, he wore his usual outfit of leggings, with a black shirt, matching his hair, his eyes always changing color."what are you doing here?" I ask surprised. He smiles at me. "I missed my sisters." His smile fades, "and I want to show you something."

We both nod, "okay," I say. His smile returns, his eyes are now an icy blue. "Follow me." He leads us to his bedroom. On his bed a girl looks up at us. "Hello." She says. "This is bobby." Says tomus. He turns back to bobby, "tell them what you told me."

Bobby looks at us, "the new tutor came early, and killed stota." We both stare at her. Stota was the maid along with her daughter, jenny. Jenny was the sweetest girl you will ever meet, and also seems to have a bit of a crush on tomus, she follows him everywhere. She is really cheerful and always looks on the bright side. "What do you mean he killed stota?" Asks alnia. "I mean..." She glared at us, "that she's dead, he killed her." How do you know this?" I ask her. "Because I saw it with my own two eyes." Said a voice behind me.

"Jenny!" Exclaimed alnia. I turned around. She wore a light blue dress, her brown hair flowed down to her waist, blood splashed on her dress. "Tomorrow it has been decided to be the time for the dance ." I gasp, the dance is when alnia, the oldest, was to prepare a ball party and pick a prince to marry. "The new tutor is a wanted man, and he will try to ether marry you or kill you." Jenny told her. "I saw him kill my mom." Tomus only just saved me from him." She batted her long brown eyelashes at him, but he didn't seem to notice, instead he stared out the window. She sighed, "he was so brave." Tomus didn't appear to hear, but I could see him blush in the window.

Suddenly there was the was a knock, someone's at the door! Tomus was there in a flash, knife in hand. He hesitated, then shoved it in his belt and opened the door saying "jrated, you nearly gave me a heart attack." Jrated slipped in the room. "Jrated," I said, "why are you here?" He looked at me, a rubber ball was in his hands. "I found her." He said as someone walked in behind him.