ch 17

*author's note* so I think I have figured out this whole "part" thing so yeah. now i am just going to say everything now. if you don't care, skip this part. so... 1: the story- it's my day dreams. this is what i day dream about, except diffrent. it sort of is a fanfiction, if a Bunch of characters really got messed up... 2:reads- i have no idea who is reading this, leave a comment! thanks! 3:ally- if i can figure this out, it will say this is dedicated to ally. if not, it's still dedicated to ally:] this ch will be in ally's point of veiw. happy reading!

ch. 17

rescue

I stare out at the small town, hearing the children play, the blacksmith pounding, birds tweeting. three days we have been here, too long. i know we have to go as soon as possible. ASAP! a sap? i thought. why did that come to my mind? I shrug and go back inside. Eonrea is there. Eonrea. Her screams echo in my mind. I remember the slits in her back, I threw up after that.

Now she has big white wings. "Hello." Says Eonrea. She sounds happy, she is fine now, so we need to leave, now. Haley comes in. "Hey, Haley!" I say. Me, Haley, and jenny have all become best friends. "Here, I made this for you!" I say. I give her a painted piece of wood, it's round. "Yay! I shall make rainbows, and rainbows, and... Rainbows!" I simile, having no idea what she is talking about, though mark can make real rainbows, and I think the royal family have powers too. Like Eonrea, she seamed to be able to sove any conflict. And tomus is so smart and can read minds. They all have their own powers. And I have my claws. I miss the experiment room, all the people like me. Oh no! I spot trouble! The men with no faces are coming! I see them walking toward us, toward me. I start to run toward the small house, I have to warn everyone! Somthing pulled on my foot, I look down and get punched in the face! It was one of those men! I kick him in the face screaming, "that is no way to treat a lady!" I claw the next one I see to pieces. I beat them up, one by one. Ha! I think, beaten by a girl! I turn and punch a tree, it hurts. I kick one in the face, then they are holding my arms back. I struggle, trying to get free, but I can't. One of them is coming at me.

A tip of a knife comes out of his stomach, he fell, showing his killer, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. "Hey, ally." He says. "Luke!" I say, "what are you doing here?" I stare at him, we are best friends sense we both were created, and we are the only two wolfs of the experiments. "I'm rescueing you of course." He says. He leans toward me, flexing his muscles, he's always showing off, like he thinks he can impress me by showing me how strong he is.

I roll my eyes. "What?" He says, "I came all the way here for you." He hesitated then added, "you could at lest give me a kiss." "I will give you a waffle!" I say. I take the waffles from the basket nearby. I made them earlier, Tomus came up with the idea, they were popular with the experiments. "A waffle!" He brightens, "sure!" Jenny comes out of the house, "what's going on?" She says, looking started. "Waffles!" Screamed Luke. His yell was repeated by mark and Haley, as they came out of the house. We all take waffles and stuff our faces, except jenny. "Jenny, what's wrong?" I ask. "I don't like waffles." She says. "Don't like waffles?" I yell. "That is a crime, you must like waffles! You are going to eat waffles!" I began to stuff her face with waffles. "I still hate waffles." She says. Luke gasps. "It's not that crazy!" Yelled jenny. "No!" Yells Luke. "They are coming, again!" I saw some men with no faces, "run!" I yelled, and we all ran.