3

"Welcome class to MISTEEEEER SYLES" Mrs brown screamed louder than usually"You can stay next to Grace and Niall"
My heart started beating crazy!!! He was so cute ,so innocent but so dangerous! He REALLY has sex-apeall!
WTF i was actually thinking about ??
"Hey,i'm Harry" He interrupted my taughts!!!
"Hey,i'm Grace. Nice to meet you!" I said trying not to seem intimidate by his perfect jaw line ,his amazing biceps and .......his tattoos??
"And i'm Liam,but you can call me Payno! " Liam said like a five years innocent child "Would you mind staying with us at lunch?"
"That would be great,i haven't really talk with someone as nice as you since i came in this school. Only that girl Arianna talked to me!"
"Fuck!" I said a little bit to louder! Arianna is our school slut! She is the most popular girl and all the boys were in her pants
"I saw she was like a really bitch with other girls " Harry said and my heart was full with hope again!
"Yeah s......"
"GOSH !Harry you shouldn't stay with the boring ones you should probably be with me baby" i heard Arianna saying but Mr Brown started to talk with us and se shut the fuck up!! Omg he REALLY is my favourite teacher!!
We wrote some questions and you alk about our vacantions! Niall was in Italy this summer,Liam and Zayn where together in Spain for a few weeks and Carter was with his dad at the mountain!! Damn ! I really love that idiots !!
Soo , next period i was having music! The worst part is that i was staying with Arianna BUT Harry was in it too so i felt a little bit better

.........................
A little author's note
Hay guysss!! Hope you enjoi this story ! It is my first one and i really liked my ideea! Please vote and comment
                        -Alexia💞