4

The day was easy ! I didn't really talk to Arianna,BUUUUUT Harry defended me!! She was again a bitch! Se actually started screaming at me that i stole her 'ideea' in arts ! And Harry actually said to her that nobody cares what her ideea was cuz' mine was probably better!
GOSH ! He is such a gentleman ! He is in our school from like one day and all the girls are in love with him already!
Anyway! Today i our first party an this year! Of course at my ex boyfrend / asshole /Jack! But who cares! I wanted just to have a good time with my bff's catter,cara ,liam louis niall zayn and Zoey!
The girls are coming at my place at 8 o'clock and the boys are coming to get us at 9:30 !Harry is coming too!
Zoey,Cara and Carter are here earlier so we starteeeed!
First Zoey is gonna pick my outfit! They have their outfits already and we will do our make up and hair together!
"This is GOALS AF" Zoella screamed from my closet
"I want to see it " Cara and Carter screamed together!"OMG you will love it"
Zoella gave me a pair of dark blue high waisted jeans a dark red crop top with long sleeves and two white stripes on their sleeves and a pair of drak mate heels!
"I love it! Tanks Zoey!" I said exited
"You're welcome baby!" I  heard Zoella screaming
Next was the hair! I will curly mine in a ponytail with the wand and then i'll let it free!Carter was having a perfect messy bun ,Cara was straighten her hair and Zoey was making a messy fish tail ! She looked so goals! I actually think that Louis like her "more than she should"
"Time for make up" Carter screamed an pushed me on the chair!
Her and Cara's makeup are done and mine and Zoey are processing! I will have a Dolce K  kylei lip kit a little wink  with eyeliner and a nude eyeshadow
Before we coud finis we heard the boys outside
"COME ON YOU ANGELS ! WE NEED TO FLY AWAY AT THE PARTY" We heard Zayn screaming
I took my bag and my leather jacket  and we went outside
"It seems like you and Zayn are matching tonight" Louis said funny  looking at my jacket!
"Ha ha ha " Zayn screamed
"OMGGGG Y-you look soo cute!!! " Niall said looking at me
"Thank you Nialler,now let's go" i hugged him and get in the car
Harry was there too he smiled at me and said shyly
"You look amaizing"
"Thank you H" i smiled warm
And we are going to the party!!! I'm so exited!

...........................................................

Author's note
That is Harry's outfit! Hope you like it !I will put in the next chapter Grace's outfit! Please vote and comment ! Love you all!
        -Alexia💞