The Guy

Dear diary,
How are people supposed to know what is right and what is wrong? What if we do something wrong that is meant to be right? And if we do something right that is meant to be wrong?

Society judges us on the little things in life and deep within society are unknown flaws, unseen by the naked eye! But flaws in today's world are unnoticed, left unscathed.

Only way to things right is to do it yourself but how do you make yourself right?

But school is living hell. Living hell worse than when you're with Satan himself! But there's a guy with black hair, pale skin and is isolated away from other living things. I want to be like him with no worries in the world. Not a thought to care about. That's what I want to be like.

But we have a one things in common; we're used to being thrown insults left right and centre.

But he deals with it better than I do, he doesn't cause pain where ever he goes. I leave a trail of misery and death where ever I go. Pain is best served razor thin!

He sits at the front of the class, hard for me to take my eyes of him. Every girl has their dream guy well this guy shows up in every thought I have but I know he will never feel the same towards me! This guy has been in my life for 13 years. I have known him since I was 3 years old. To him I'm his little sister that he has to protect from society but what he really should be doing is protecting me from myself!

Everyone's their own weapon some people realise it earlier than others and others use it in different ways. But I've always known and I use it in daily life, too often in fact!
His name is Damien.