escaping

" Hey babe ." I said very nervously , not sure what he is thinking . " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ? " He shouts with no hesitation and slams his hand on the table sending shivers up my spine . I notice the bottle in his hand that he has so tightly in his hands . I slowly walk towards him and keeping full eye contact . " Jon I went to the bar that's all . " I slowly tried to reach for the bottle in his hand .My hand was inches away from the bottle ." Jon can I have t-" I let out a loud shriek as the debry from the bottle goes everywhere. He grabs my jaw like before and slams my head against the wall . His eyes turn to blood shot red and his breath gets hotter . " Listen little slut where did you really go ? " I tried to jerk my head away from the wall but in the result my head was just banged against the wall harder . " Where did you think you were going umm ? " He taps my nose with his finger . He smells my neck and cocks his back . " I smell him on you. Who is he ? " I see the bathroom door wide open . I slowly trail my leg up against the wall and take the heels off . " Babe he's no one he's just - " I kick him in the balls and make a run for it .

I was so close to the bathroom until he catches my foot and drags me back . The glass for the broking beer bottle cut at my exposed skin . I kick him in the face with the free leg and try to I get closer to bathroom . I scream in agony of the that is in my thigh . I kick him repeatedly trying make him let go . Finally I break away from and get to the bathroom and lock the door .

I turn around in the mirror to see what caused me this pain in my thigh . " Fuck ! " That asshole stabbed my with the damn beer bottle . " RAVEN OPEN UP THE DOOR NOW !" A loud bang on the sent me falling back into the bathtub which caused the glass to be shoved up my leg further than before. " SHIT FUCK ! " I scream in agony . " Come on baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you . " He wants me to open up the door for what reason so he can cut my tongue or some shit . Nope not happening . " Fuck you Jon ! " "Listen you dirty slut whore I don't have time for you and your bs I'll be in room 204 when you want me ." Hearing the motel door lock click as he left . Thank God he's gone now I can finally do something about my leg. I grab some paper towels and tissue so I can wrap them around the cut . I scream in agony and pain as i slowly slide the glass out .I instantly wrap the paper towel and use the tissue to tie it . I slowly open the bathroom door to make sure he's not out there .

There's no sign of him anywhere but the truck keys aren't on the table . I grab my backpack to see if anything clothes that I had were in there . Nothing , complete nothing. He took all my stuff with him . Suddenly the room starts to spin and I black out .

ROMAN'S POV

" Damn I lost her. " I shout in anger . I clench the streeing wheel . " My phone starts to ring and I answer it . " Well did you find her ? " It was Dean . " What do you think ? " I ask in frustration . " Jess chill big guy I was just asking no need to get mad , but anyway me and Seth are about to head back to the hotel so we're not going to be at the bar when you get back . " " Is that all ? " " Yep hope you find her ." " Me too. " I say to myself .

I keep driving on this dusty road as images of her pop into my head . Ahead I see a bright neon green and pink light . I get closer and the words say motel . I pull in with out hesitation . " She's here thats her truck ! " I say in excitment . I insantly jump out the car and go for the door that her truck is parked in frount of . I turn the handle and open the door only to see her laying on the floor . I look at how much blood has stained the cloth that was wrapped around the cut . I take off my jacket and wrap her body in it around her . I grab her and rush to the car . I slowly place her in passenger seat . " What happened ? Did I pass out or something ? " I turn my head to look at her . " How did I get in the- ROMAN ! How the Fuck did you find me ? Take me back , Take me back now . " Well isn't she pissed . Jess you would think she would be happy to see I did save her life from possibly death. " Listen if it wasn't for me you would still be on that floor bleeding out . So if want me to take you back I will after I take you some place to check that out . " I point at the stab wound on her leg . " It's fine it really is I can fix it myself. " I pull over it the bar that we were at before . " Let me see ? " I ask her . She slowly turns over to let me see the bandage wrapped around her leg . I slowly unwrap the bandage to see a very bloody and gore opening in her leg . " There see its fine . " I start back up the engine and drive back to the hotel .

I manage to sneak her pass the frount desk and past some of the superstars without question . I open the hotel door . " Hey Roman where you - . Why you got a girl with you ? " Fuck I wasn't expecting Seth to be here . " Where's Dean ? " " In the gym downstairs . You do know she's bleeding right ? " I look at her leg it's bleeding more than before . " Yeah I know , now can you move . " Seth moves out of the way and I place her body on the couch . I unwrap the bandage on her thigh and pull out the glass that was stuck in the stab . Her screams of agony brought a quiver to my wolf . " Seth can you get me a cold towel . " " Sure " Seth hands me the towel and I rub the blood away from her stab . I see a needle and thread and start to sew the stab together . I pick her up and place her on the bed . " You do know that's Dean bed right ? " I turn around to face Seth at the enterance of the bedroom door . " Yeah why ? " " He's not fund of finding random people in his bed . " " Do you want her to sleep in your bed then ? " " No she's good there . " He turns around and walks out " Hope she's not Deans late snack . " " I heard you . "

RAVENS POV

I wake up and rub my eyes . I move the covers out of the way to get up and stand . I move to the edge of the bed to stand . I push up off the bed to stand but instead my face mets the floor . I look around the room to see where I am . I don't recognize the room I was . The room door slowly opens and I instantly hide under the bed . " Roman I don't see your friend in here . " He kidnapped me . Man when I get my hands on a phone . " Seth did you look under the bed . " Seth ( I guess that's his name ) get under the bed next to me and looks . Fuck I got to move . He gets up from the other bed and comes toward the one I'm under . I slowly move from under the bed and goes toward the door . " I don't see her . " I could hear Seth getting up and heading back to where Roman was . I crawl under the couch that was close by me . Roman gets up and I move from under the couch and head towards the door . I see the noob move . Great just great . I open the closet door and hide inside .

" Seth did you check the closet ? " " Nope , oh hey Dean . " Seth steps close to the door and opens it . " Found her . " I slowly walk out of the closet . Roman walk towards me and I clench my eyes shut . I slowly open them to met with his face which has a confused look on it . " Sorry I just have a bad reaction . " " No need to apolize . " " I'll go back to bed sorry for disturbing you guys . " I enter the room and shut the door behind me . I go back to the bed I woke up in . We'll wasn't this a long day .

DEANS POV

" Is that the same girl from the bar ,or is that my snack ? " I say in a greedy tone . " Yea and she's sleeping in your bed according to Roman . " Are you serious I just got in from the gym and I have to be met with this bullshit . " Roman can I talk to you . " Roman walks towards me instantly . " Is it true that she's sleeping in my bed ? " " Yea . " " So where do I sleep then ? " Roman slowly turned his head towards the couch . " Your joking right . " He turned around and walked back in the room . " Here you're gonna need this . " Seth hands me a blanket and a pillow . I go and take my spot on the couch and instantly fall asleep .