sex

RAVENS POV

Its cold as fuck outside. I try to hurry and if it is my luck I will get back home before freezing to death! I felt as if somebody was watching me so i peeped out my surroundings. It was nothing but the big full moon and the deep dark woods staring back at me. An unwelcomed breeze flowed through and it made me quicken my pace. "Shit it aint pose to be this fucking cold. The fuck!" I cursed.

I saw the house in the distances and ran towards it. It was the house. Thank god !

I threw my jacket on the bed and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.  I washed my hands and avoided looking in the mirror.

As i went to the bed someone grabbed me. I wanted to scream but i was too shocked to do so. I looked at him and it was Dean ."Wtf Dean . "  He smiled, "I am not going to hurt you Raven, Roman just wanted me to make sure you got home safe . It is pretty dangerous to walk on a full moon and next to the deep dark woods. Anything could happen to you black cat ." He growled. His voice gave me goosebumps, or was it the cold? "What did you just say Dean ?"I ask. He let me loose. Why I didnt run or try to hurt him? I dunno. Dean suddenly placed a passionate kiss on my lips biting them softly . I look back at him notice that it was Roman" Haha very funny you know who I am , I'm your boyfriend , Roman ." I laughed. His eyes changed  and he shook his head.

Without even realizing what was happening, Roman threw me on the bed and ripped my clothes off, he literally ripped my clothes from my body. He didnt waste any time taking his clothes off either. He forcefully pulled me to the edge of the bed and shoved all 9 inches inside of my warm dripping welcoming pussy. "AHHHHHH FUCKKKK!" I yell. I was high on cloud nine as he pumped in and out of me. He geunted and  I moaned. The more I moaned the faster he went. He was driving me crazy! He leaned forward and sucked on my nipples as he thrust deeper and deeper inside of me. I felt his head hitting my womb. "AHHHHHHHHHH IM ABOUT TO CUM OHH SHITT!" I yelled. He growled low and pumped into my faster. The sound of his balls smacking against my skin was loud and could be heard through the whole room. He spat on my pussy and rubbed it as he thrusted into me faster and sucked on my titties. I climaxed. He smiled and threw me against the wall.

He grabbed me around my throat and pumped into my pussy like a miniac! "WHO PUSSY IS THIS?!" He yelled. "YOURS ROMAN ITS ALL YOURS!" I yell as I felt a climax coming. He began kissing me on my neck and massage my left breast . Out of no where he bit me! I arched my back . I looked into his eyes and I couldn't believe what just happened. NO THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN MOVIES THIS CAN'T BE REAL! ITS NOT REAL!!!! He smiled a wicked smile,"You're all mine ." I arched my back as pain  pushed through my blood stream. My body changed. I screamed and he threw me on the floor face down ass up.

He smacked my ass with his 9 inch monster and flipped me over. He laid on top of me as he ate me out and I sucked his dick. He got greedy and picked me up and put me on the bed and ate me out. " IM ABOUT TOOOO COMMMEEE!" I yell. He growled, "Cum for me Raven." I did just that and he swallowed all of my cum. He stuck a finger in my dripping wet pussy and kissed me. The taste of my cum on his tongue drove me crazy and i came again. He took his fingers out my pussy and I sucked on them slowly.

I climbed over Roman and straddled him. "My turn to service you." I say and rode him in reverse cowgirl style. He gripped my ass and kissed my cheeks. I pounced my ass on his monster and came again. I spun around with his dick still inside me and rode him as I leaned forward and he sucked my titties. I flexed my wallas .  "FUCK ROMAN " I yell as I climaxed. He slapped my ass and tugged on it. I slid off his dick and took him into my mouth. I popped his dick out my mouth and spat on it as I masturabted him. "You like that Roman ? " I ask as I played with his balls. He growled and I sucked him slowly, teasing him. He grabbed the back of my head and I had no choice but to deep throat him. I tighted my mouth around his thick shaft and my tongue explored his monster. He came in my mouth and I swallowed every single drop. I licked his dick all the way to his sack and I sucked on his balls and he came some more. I licked him clean and rolled over next to him. Instantly falling asleep with his arm wrapped around me.