kidnap pt 2

RAVENS POV

I wake to the bright sunlight burning my skin . I instantly move out of it and fall to the floor crawling my way to bathroom . Leighla wakes up and looks at me with confusion . I heard the door open and connect with the wall . Vic comes in bringing Leighla breakfast and looks at me . " Someone doesn't like the sunlight ." He puts his hand directly in the sunlight and holds it there . I grab the blood bag and start to drink it . I stand up and look in the bathroom mirror . My black eye was completely gone like it never happened . I check my stab wound and it's gone too , like there was completely no trace of it , no trace of it even happening . I walk back out to see Vic still standing there . "Ugh why are you still - " " You might want to shut it before someone goes flying into the sunlight you little whore . " He had his hand on my jaw and digged his claws in my jaw . His tongue rolls out his mouth . He starts to lick up the side of my face and I move my head in nauseate . " You know you tasty pretty good . Maybe I should..." He starts leaning towards my neck still holding my jaw . He moves his head back quickly and looks at Leighla . " Really you black haired dirty slut ? " I laugh at the fork that was plunged into his back . He reaches around and pulls it out . I kick Vic in the side of his rip and push him put . I roll my eyes at Leighla and give her a high five . " How does it taste ? " She looks up from food . " Awesome . " She says and continues eating .

I continued to sit on the floor and look up at Leighla . " My eye color hasn't changed it still the red . " She looks up from her plate in worry . The door swings open and Some guy comes in and tells me to go with him . I stand up and follow behind . He opens the front door and a blast of the sun rays come shining through . I put my hand over my eyes to block the rays that were in my eyes . The guy tugs me outside then runs . I move my hand away from my face . Without even thinking I run after him .

I realize that I'm running faster than the average person . It was as if a were flash , running at the speed of lighting . I look back and see nothing but trees . I turn my attention back to were I was running . I almost hit the tree , but I clawed the tree and sat in it .

I saw him running through the trees . I start to jump from the tree I was in to the other , then the other , and so on . When I was close enough I jumped on top of him tackling him to the ground . " Who are you ? " I query . " Damon . " He pushes me off of him and begins to run again . I stand up and brush the dirt off of me . " I wasn't done ! " I instantly follow behind . Out of nowhere he pulls me behind a tree and pins me . " Shh . " He puts his finger over my mouth . I look him in his eyes with question . After a couple of seconds I hear everything , Owls , the ocean waters hitting the sand on the beach , cars , anything . " Look . " He points to the ground . I look at him and laugh . " There's nothing but -" He covers my mouth with his hand and directs his eyes to the ground . I look at the ground and see all the things a human eye couldn't . He turns his direction back to me . " Fight . " He states then runs off .

He grabs me by my neck and throws me to the ground takes off again . Are you serious ? I stand up and brush myself off again . He comes from nowhere and leg sweeps me . I stand up again . This time instead of hitting me , he places a passionate kiss on my lips sinking his fangs in my bottom lip making it bleed . Alright I had enough no one can kiss me without getting hurt . I saw him coming from a mile and tried to slow it down . I did a hurricane on him . Enough action movies can teach you stuff . He smiled at me and ran again . Ugh . I climbed a tree and waited for him. He sat on the tree across from me and looked at me . " What was this all for ? " He looks up . " I was helping you newborn . " I jump over to branch he was on . I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him close . " Did he bite me ? " " No ." I look at him and smile but my smile soonly goes away . I could smell her on him . She's still alive a rush of excitement rushes threw me . I smile then kiss him , biting his bottom lip returning the kiss.