The Announcment

Henry's p.o.v

     I just remembered waking up on the couch of the man cave. My head was pounding and I flinched as I touched it. It took me a few seconds to regain my eyesight. When everything was clear again, I saw ray sitting next to me which startled me as well.

"Henry!!" He shouted as he gave me a hug. I look around so confused.
"What happened? All I remember was stopping the criminal but then it all went black.." I mentioned with confusion.
He just look up at me and said
  "The criminal kinda.. um... knocked you out with a bat."
I just rolled my eyes and touch my throbbing head. Ray got up and gave me an ice pack. I just took it from him and placed it on my head without saying a word. It was awkward for a little but untill ray broke the silence.
   "look, I'm sorry this happened to you. I new this guy was dangerous and I knew you wouldn't take no for an answer so...." Ray said with a chuckle. I just look away and flinched again from the pain.
  "so... were you gonna say something before we left or..."
Ray said as I looked up at him. I honestly didn't want to talk at the moment since I have a blazing headache. He was waiting for me to answer so I did.
  "Um... yea.. I just wanted to tell that...." I studdered.
   He nodded for me to go on. He was very patient with me cause he knows I have a headache.
  "I got accepted to the college I applied for!!!" I said with excitement with a smile plastered on my face.
  He just looked up at me with a shocked and surprised way. 
I was waiting for a response intill he said,
"Really?... your.. your going to college?" He asked in a proud way. I just nodded with a awkward smile.
Ray just jumped up and said.
  "Kid, that's awesome! congratulations!" He said
  When he gave me a hug.
I thank him and sat back down cause I was starting to feel dizzy again. He sat next to me and patted my back and said,
 "soooo... " I was confused by what he ment. I just looked at him and raised my eyebrow letting him know to elaborate more.
  "What college are you going to?" He said with a smile.
    "Its called UCL.." I said awkwardly.
He looked at me to go on,
"And.... were's that?" I was hoping he wouldn't ask that question. I just looked down cause I was trying to think. Since I applied for so many. I properly will get confused so I just said
  "I'm not sure, but I hope it is in state."

Ray just looked at me with a are-you-kidding-me-right-know? Kind of look. I shrugged as he looked at me weirdly.
  "What?" I finally said.
"Wait...your going to college yet you don't know were it is?" He said annoyed.
I felt really stupid.
  "I will eventually." I said wanted to change the conversation. He just sighed and pat my back.
  "So when's your graduation?" He ask while I looked shocked.
  "Um...its next Saturday, why you ask?" I asked him.
  He stared at me and ask,
"Is your mom gonna be there?" He asked

I said "Yes." knowing were this is going.
  "Then I guess I would see you in your cap and gown."
Ray said standing up with a chuckle. I just stood up and rolled my eyes but with a smile.
"Thank Ray." my phone started to vibrate. I got a text from my mom. she's wondering were we I am.
"sorry Ray, I have to go, my mom's wondering were I am"
"bye kid, see ya tomorrow."

yay!! Henry finally told Ray he got accepted to college, and Ray's going to the graduation! Such a great boss. Sorry this chapter was pretty boring. It will get more interesting as it goes on. Bye!!:-)

-Motavater2325♡