I'm going

(in this chapter, you are going to be hearing about drex, who is the villain in the hour of power episode. so if you haven't seen that episode yet, I don't recommend reading this chapter because it will contain spoilers, thank you)

rays p.o.v

It has been a week since henry was exposed to everyone and I'm still not to happy about it. I don't want him getting hurt. it is very dangerous out there. there have been criminals who tried to find out the secret location of the man cave for years, the same with my identity.

I just don't want that to happen to henry.
I know he is basically a grown up now but I still think of him as a kid.
after all his name is kid danger. I still remember when he was 14, he became my sidekick and that was the best day of my life. over the years he have really improved. I still don't think he's ready to take on....drex....

henrys p.o.v

I have never gone to school since the kid danger incident. which isn't good because my graduation is like in....2 days.... I'm really scared what jason would do to me. like he hasn't done anything bad already. ray has been acting sorta strange lately. I was wondering why so when I wasn't working today and ray didn't beep me I just decided to head down to the man cave. as i went down the elevator, I saw ray as captain man putting on some extra weapons.

"um...ray?" I said a bit confused. he shot around with a shocked look.
"oh..hi henry...I didn't know you were working today??!" he said backing away from me. "I'm not, I just wanted to talk to you." ray looked at me for a while before he responded.
"ok but can it wait..I'm kinda on my way somewere.." he said heading towards the tubes.
"where?" I said crossing my arms.

"ohhh to the um...the store.."
"the store? as captain man?"
I said pointing to his outfit.
"captain man gets half off!" he cheered with a fake smile.

"um....are you sure!" I said as ray nodded, then swaz came in. "hey ray, why didn't you leave for the mission already??" he said shouting.
"SWAZ!" ray yelled making swaz back up. "WHAT?" I said glaring at ray.
"you...you were going on a mission...without me?" I said hurtfully pointing to myself. "henry, don't take it offensively. you're a great sidekick its just.....drex!"
he said with anger and sorrow in his voice. "whos drex?" I asked crossing my arms.
"look kid I don't have time to explain!" he said firmly walking over to the tubes untill I pulled him back.

"who...is drex??" I said still holding on.
"he's just a really bad criminal I fought throughout the years, even before you were my sidekick, he's just to dangerous for you." he said. I just looked away with an awkward silence. "ray, why don't you just tell henry that drex used to be your sidekick?..." he yelled.
ray looked at him in anger and shocked....so did I....

ray was going to run over to swaz and slap him but I just stopped him.
"wait...you had a sidekick...before me?" I said hurtfully. ray stayed silent. "look henry I wanted to tell you but I didn't know when. we only worked together for a couple month's. he shugged. "...I still just can't believe it, I always thought I was your first and only sidekick but I guess that isn't true. I said hurtfully walking to the computers.
"well your the only sidekick I cared about!" he said touching my shoulder.
"did you say that to drex to? I said with wide eyes.
"....maybe..." he said walking away as I rolled my eyes.

"look, we only worked together for a couple of months, and plus, he wasn't anywere as good as a sidekick...and friend you are!" he said smiling. I just nodded in reply.

ray and I heard more beeping from the computers telling him to go.
"I have to go now." he said running over to the tubes.
"ok....but I'm going with you" I said holding the gum in my hands.

"kid look, he's really dangerous, he's an all different kinds of evil and your not ready......plus, he's been trying to expose me to the world for years and you already partly been exposed so....." he said shrugging.

"not ready?? ray, I've been your sidekick for 5 years. I'm pretty sure I can take on everything that comes are way, I promise.

"but henry l..."
"I'm going with you!" I said looking dead in his eye.

"uhh....fine...but you'll need this." he said putting a laser machine to my wrist.
I nodded and went with him. I could tell he was nervous and I was as well but I couldn't show it.
we nodded at eachother as we say "up the tube!" together, and there we off to fight crime...

hi guys, sorry this chapter is kinda short and boring but next chapters gonna have some action. I am also going to be updating alot over thanksgiving break. see y'all!:-)