The Three Brothers.

Once upon a time, in the outskirts of a busy city, a mother and three boys – who had grown as young graduates from high school and are filled with joy– are now set to leave home with lives of their own. The mother had supplied them with money which she saved up for them to this day for them to afford a home for themselves as shown. However they spend it is their decision. She warned the boys about a dangerous soldier who raids houses by force, which is forbidden. It is important for their houses to be strong. That way, they can thrive for very long.

The oldest boy had his plan set right away. He had gathered his money and took his leave with his brothers, promising a good home that no intruders would try to enter and stay. He is rather cheap, so he chooses to make a cabin as his home, and he says his goodbyes and moves on. He saved enough to buy a car or two since he had always been fascinated with them, so he is gone.

The second oldest (basically the middle child), had brought stronger materials to prove that he can do better. His house is made of bricks, and he has just enough money aside to supply for food and clothing… but a car would have to wait, so he'll send a letter.

The youngest brother has always been doubted and described to be not-so-bright. Never was he ever the superior height. He nearly used up all of his money to buy a house made of steel. He was proud, knowing that a house of steel is near impossible to bring down or kneel.

One day, a war broke out, and it was ordered for everyone to stay away. A dangerous man was going through houses and taking people’s belongings… just as the mother had witnessed before before running and never sway.

One day, the soldier came to the oldest brother’s house which stands as a cabin. He knows the boy’s family is well paid, so they have valuable things that is worth to have in. He knocks on the door. “Open the door and let me heave!”

The older brother recognized the man, and he doesn't listen as a plan. Instead, he makes binds. He locks his doors and closes his blinds. “Never will I comply! Take your leave!”

“Then, so be it. I’ll come in by force!” The dangerous man takes his steel log and rams the door. The older brother is terrified by how effortlessly he broke through as if there is a war. He rushes out the emergency exit as if he plans to head for Mars. The man who invaded his home takes all of his belongings, including his two valuable cars.

The older brother arrives at the brick house his middle brother made and he told him everything that happened. Just then, the dangerous soldier returns, so their faces blackened!

The man knocks hard against the door. “Open the door and let me heave!”

The middle brother doesn't listen, instead he makes binds. He locks his door and closes his blinds. “Never will I comply! Take your leave!”

“Then, so be it! I'll come in by force!” The dangerous man takes his steel beam and rams the door once… then twice. The middle brother is horrified by how easily he broke through the door. He rushes out the emergency exit with his older brother. The dangerous man who invaded his home takes one of his belongings and the other!

The two big brothers arrives at the steel house their youngest brother made and told him everything that happened. Just then, the dangerous man returns again and their face blackened!

The man knocks hard against the door. “Open the door and let me heave!”

The youngest brother doesn't listen, instead, he makes binds. He locks his door and closes his blinds. “Never will I comply! Take your leave!”

“Then, so be it! I'll come in by force!” The dangerous man takes out his steel beam and rams the door once… twice… three times… over and over…

… but the door isn't breaking at all! He should had brought a bulldozer!

The youngest brother see this well. The dangerous man can't break in swell! His house is too tough! Attempts to break it is rough! “You may be able to break wood with steel. You may be able to break bricks with steel… but you won't be able to break steel with steel, so heel!”

“Open the door or I will-”

“What? Force your way in to make yourself higher?” The youngest brother interrupts. “If you were wise you would had came with fire! Fire burns easily, does it not? You're all about brute force, but what good is it if you don't use your head if it's always in a pot?”

Suddenly, a cage falls down, and the dangerous man is captured. The bright side for that man is… at least he wasn't fractured.

“Try to talk your way out of that trap! It will only hurt you, so sit down, and try to take a nap!”

That is the story of how the three brothers stopped the dangerous man.

Their mother arrived and beat him with a frying pan.

Now that this is over, this ridiculous rhyming can stop.

It was hard to do, I thought my brain was going to pop.