Chapter 2

Noah Parker.

I still cannot believe she actually talked to me.

Her voice is so soft, and adorable, if I had her Australian accent, I would never shut up.

"Eli! I am bored, and I want ice cream!" Mikaela complains.

"Kaela, You cannot eat ice cream everyday." I tell her. Enough people in this country are overweight(not trying to offend anyone who is overweight, I just want my sister to stay a heathy weight).

"Please, Eli?!" She begs.

"Okay." I give in.

I have always had a hard time saying no to people.

Her blonde hair is down as always, unlike her sister's hair.

She is in her typical outfit of tight dark jeans and a cream knit sweater.

Ashley walks by, ready to terrorize Noah, but, she walks away when she realizes her siblings are standing next to her.

For the most part, the triplets are always together.

Like my sister and I, they are very close.

When people look at me, they are immediately intimidated, but, I am not sure why, or how, I have received the labels I have.

I am just a shy, kind boy who likes dark colors and has a lip piercing.

My English class is just a few doors down, so, it does not take me long to get there.

The lesson on kind of boring, but, it was a lesson Mrs. Parker had to do, and she tried to make it fun, but, whoever planned the lesson made it difficult to make fun, because it was very boring.

Everyone leaves the classroom, including Noah.

When I am about to walk out, Mrs. Parker stops me.

"Thank you, again, for yesterday." She says.

"You are welcome, I am just glad she is okay." I tell her.

"I really appreciate it, it is comforting to know that people care about your kids."

I just give her a smile. "I hope the rest of your day is good, Mrs. Parker." I say to her.

"You too." She says as I leave the room. "And Eli," She says, causing me to tun around. "I know you like my daughter."

Is it that obvious?

Is it that clear that I like Noah?

Well, hopefully it isn't obvious to Noah.

Teachers deal with kids everyday, so they can probably tell when one likes another.

I just wish it was not her mother who noticed I like Noah.

Now her mother knows. And her siblings will probably know soon too.

And I do not even want to know what her father will say.

Mrs. Parker talks about her husband a lot, so I know they are together.

I just hope he isn't too intimidating.

I know when Kaela gets older, I am going to do all I can to keep all males away from her.

Being a father, I am sure he is very protective of his daughters.

"Eli, let's get ice cream again!" My little sister suggests.

"Kae, I am sorry, but not today." I tell my sister.

"Please?!" She begs staring at me with her big brown eyes.

"Mikaela, not today."

"Okay, can we go to the candy store then? Or maybe the cupcake shop?" She asks, showing her love for sugar.

"Okay, fine, we can go get cupcakes." I give in.

"Okay, class, I know I said parter work will be a rare thing in this class, but, something was telling me a partner project would be a good idea." Mrs. Parker tells us.

Most of the class seems excited about the idea.

I have always hated partner work, it seems to be one sided, and no one ever wants to work with me.

"And, I have picked partners already." She tells us, giving me a loo that says, 'I have something planned'.

As the class complains she tries to talk over all the voices.

"Listen, over the last few months I have noticed who your friends are, and that has influenced my decision, but, I felt this was needed for fairness."

Everyone just begins to complain again.

"Listen! Okay, partners are on the board, jut look for your name." She says as she pulls up the list.

Emily- Sarah

Sophia- Erika

Ethan- Robert

Luke- Calum

Michael- Daniel

Lea- Patrick

Ashton- Thomas

Hannah- Jennifer

Noah- Eli

Ryan- Lily

William- Francesca

Peyton- Isabelle 

Noah- Eli

So, that is what she was planning.

Wow, this only took me 10 moths to write! Amazing right?! I am a very good procrastinator, as you can tell by the amount of time it took to write the shortest chapter I have ever written.

My best friend ditched me at lunch for a boy(her and I are the only ones not in chorus in our friend group, meaning I had no one else), and she never said she was spending lunch with him, meaning I literally spent a half hour looking for her. And she was like, "I couldn't find you." And I was like, "we meet in the same spot everyday." Then she was like, "I was at the bathroom." I gave up after that, but like, I have an incredibly small bladder, meaning I have to pee a lot. And everyday we meet at the spot, then I pee. It is what we do daily, so, we would have been going right to the bathroom anyway, and I know she never went to the bathroom(this is like the time she couldn't reply to my Snapchat because she was 'cheering' during study hall at 8:30AM). And, I ended up finding out about where she went because our other friend heard it from a girl my best friend told THAT SHE DOES NOT EVEN LIKE(she is rude and has called my close friend fat). So, she told this girl she does not like about her going somewhere with her cruse, but, she did not tell her best friend who she ditched to be with him. And through all this, she is playing the victim.

And after I was like, "all I want is for you to say, 'I will tell you next time I have plans tat lunch'" SHE CONTINUES TO DEFEND HERSELF. "I have other friends" "I was just being social". Like, all I want is her to be like, "I let you know next time I am doing something, so you don't spend 30 minutes trying to find me because I just left you for someone else without saying anything". Like, she is still trying to make it seem like I am the one who is wrong. Like, I am really annoyed(as you can tell by the fact that this is longer than the chapter).