Chapter 1

Beautiful.

That is a word I would use, but most would not, to describe the girl.

Her books tumble to the floor as she gets pushed around.

Her name is Noah, she has long, curly, blonde hair. He eyes are bright blue, she is beautiful, she is just really shy.

She is insanely thin, her entire family(that I know) is too, but, she is the smallest.

Her mother is my English teacher. She is my favorite teacher, she is this very short(4'2") woman with dark blonde hair and gray-blue eyes. She is the best, she is the teacher who acts more like a student, her class is always fun.

She also has a sister who is identical to her, Cameron, and a bother, Ashton, the three are triplets.

Noah is shy, she does not have friends(she prefers to just stay with her family, or be alone).

But, I do not have any either, I guess when you are tall, have black hair, wear dark clothes, and have a lip piercing, people choose not to talk to you.

I mean, I could be scarier, I could have tattoos, more piercings, or maybe black eyes in place of my green ones.

My parents are never around, so I wanted to do something that I would get yelled at for, just to get their attention, hoping they would be worried about me and care a bit more, the lip piecing was the answer. I did not really work, but, I have realized that why bother trying to get their attention when they do not care about me anyway?

They are the kind of people with a lot of money, so, they think that money and gifts can replace them not being there(it cannot).

I walk over to Noah and help her pick up her books.

She looks scared.

After fearfully taking her books from me, she quickly walks away.

Everyone in this school is scared of me.

But, I have no idea why. Sure, I look a bit intimidating, but, I have never gotten in trouble, and I am in all advanced classes.

But, we are in high school, so people only care about looks.

•    

I sit in English class.

Everyone laughs at something Mrs. Parker just said.

My eyes are on Noah.

She plays with her hair as she works on the assignment.

Okay, I am staring at her, in the least creepy way possible.

The bell rings, telling the class that school is over.

I sit in the back of the room, so I am the last to leave.

•    

After getting my sister, Mikaela, from school, I take her to get ice cream.

Her brown eyes light up when she receives the ice cream.

She received the dominant trait of brown eyes from our father, and I got the recessive trait from our mother.

She also has brown hair, and mine is more black.

She is seven, and very adorable.

"Eli, will you take me to the park?" She asks me.

"Okay," I agree.

Unlike most teenagers, I really love spending time with my little sister.