I hope youre ok

So miles is still in the hospital and it's been a day. It literally feels like forever. I miss him so much,so that's why Im going to visit him in the hospital right now.

When I got there,it was 4:00pm. I accidentally dozed off in the waiting room.

Before I knew it,it was 9:35pm when I woke up. I've been here for five freezing hours waiting,but I'll keep waiting for him. I'm not leaving until I know he's ok.

Miles's POV:

I feel awake,but I can't see anything. All I can hear is the noise of people walking.

I can hear the sound of some one walking into the room Im in.

Unless....am I dead?

"Miles,hi it's me Alya" I heard Alya say and I felt her hand hold onto mine.

I really want to hold her back right now but I can't cause I can't move at all.

"If you're listening to this,I just want to let you know I'm sorry I ever broke up with you. I just was mad at the time. Also,I just really love you and I hope you're ok,miles. I love you. I have to go,I'll come visit tomorrow I swear." She promised.

I wanted to make her stay but it just wasn't possible right now.

(Back to Alyas POV,how it normally is)

So I went back to the field where me and miles first sang dig deep,and o sang it again. This time,jax and Bianca weren't here to clap and be annoying. I'm glad,cuz I just wanted to be alone. I've been coming to the field and singing this for days....I just don't know what to do. Right now I just wish I could start singing and then miles would come from out of nowhere and start singing too.

But that's not possible,he's still in the hospital.

{to be continued...comment if you want it updated now}