Chapter 2.

Wake up sleepy head I hear as I'm being yelled at Mackensie.

Don't make me go get the boys to wake you up.

Okay okay I'm up I say stretching out my arms, I got up and head towards the bathroom today was a meet and greet and I was apart of it so I wore a grey shirt body dress and a plaid shirt around the waist and my black flower sunglasses, my black hat and my white converses.  (Pic at the top btw.)

I apply light amount of makeup and do half up half down hairstyle and see Mackensie following behind wearing a red body dress and wearing brown boots with watch.

"Awe cute outfit I say, same taste I guess."

"Yes I love your hat! She says, we should go to the mall tomorrow if you want, I can ask the boys."

"Sure I would love that."

We head out to the limo and hop in and take a seat next to Mackensie who was sitting next to Matt.

I was introduced to all the boys and finally learned all their names.

I was put with Nash for the  meet and greet this time, he was probably one of my favorites out of them all but I didn't have the chance to get to know him.

A few fans came up to us and asked to take a picture with both of us so she stood in the middle and got her picture taken. Then she got a picture with both of us individually.

We met about 200 more fans and left.

After the meet and greet we went out to the fair that was going on and me and Nash rode rides together and I had to admit he was pretty damn attractive, and he was so fun to be around.

He gave me his number and I gave him mine.

As we were walking back to the hotel Nash ask if I wanted a piggy back ride and I shrugged and said sure, as he gave me a piggy back ride, and Johnson tripped Nash and sent me flying and after I fell Nash helped me up and flipped off Johnson.

We then all went up to one of the rooms and played spin the bottle.

Mackensie is with Taylor btw.

Matt first spins the bottle and it lands on Mackensie and then they kissed and Taylor looked away.

Then Mackensie spinned it then it landed on Matt and he pulled her towards him and they kissed passionatly.

Then Matt spun it and it landed on me then he kissed me lightly.

I spun it landed on Cameron so I  leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back pulling me in.

After a few rounds of spin the bottle we quit and we all separated into our rooms and I threw on some shorts and tank and threw my hair into a hair tie and then me and Mackensie watched Pretty Little Liars on Netflix and my phone lit up from a text from  Nash.

Nash😉: I was kinda hoping I could kiss you during spin the bottle 😏

Me: Really?

Nash😉: Yes, I will when I get the chance

Me: Goodluck nash 😏

Nash😉: Whatever night Alli

Me: Is that my new nickname?

Nash😉: Yes, yes it is

Me: Ok night Nash

I fell asleep and then I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep and went and knocked on Nash's door which he was sharing with Taylor.

Nash opened the door with just boxers on.

Alli why are you up? He says running his hand threw his hair.

"I couldn't go to sleep after I woke up and I didn't want to wake up Mackensie." I say whispering.

"Oh so do you wanna sleep with me?"

"Yea if you don't mind." I say staring into his bright blue eyes which I adore.

"I would love you too." he says picking me up bridal style and I let out a small giggle.

He lays me on the bed and he pulls me close to him and I rest my head on his chest..and he says "Goodnight Alli."

I then fall asleep on Nash's chest feeling like he could protect me and I was safe.