Chapter 3.

I woke up with a tight grip on my waist and realize it was Nash and I smile and try to get loose from his grasp.

I finally got loose and walked over to the door to leave and I hear Taylor say "So is this a thing now?" he says."

"Nope." I say popping the p.

"Well I wish it was you guys are so cute together." he says quietly so he doesn't wake Nash.

"I doubt he would like someone like me." I say leaving the room.

I go to my room and get in the shower and start singing Tides by Jack&Jack.

I hop out of the shower and put on
Tie dye crop top that says get lost or get wrecked with black ripped up skinny jeans and wear my white converse hightops.

I french braid my hair and apply foundation,powder, bronzer, mascara, and eyeliner, and some eyeshadow.

I then walk out and see everyone in the rooms mouth drop and I ask what?

They all say in unision "your voice is amazing."

"Thanks but I didn't think it was jaw dropping I say laughing."

Your body and singing is jaw dropping says Nash and Cameron the same time and they look at each other and Nash's jaw clenches.

"Thanks guys." I say kinda shocked Cameron said that.

Johnson speaks up and says " Do you wanna sing at our next performance?"

"Um..sure I've never sang in such a big crowd as that but I'll give it a shot." I say smiling at Johnson and Gilinsky just smirks.

"Okay so we're going to the mall today then we have a concert at 8pm tonight and Allison your singing then." Johnson says.

"Okay I know all your songs but won't it be unexpected for the fans?" I say.

"No they'll absolutely love it." he says.

"Okay well we better get going I say."

We all got to the limo and we all started dancing to Buy you a drank from T-Pain.

Once we arrived at the mall we all split into groups, I was in a group with Mackensie, Taylor, Nash, and Matt. 

Me and Mackensie went into vs pink and I got a jacket some yoga pants, 2 bras and some shirts, and some perfume.

Mackensie got a few things as well.

Then we went into hollister with the boys and Nash had me choose a shirt for him and some pants and shorts and he got some clogne. 

I went into forever 21 and got a few crop tops a few swim suits and underwear and two dresses.

I also went into a shoe store and got some black high heels and some nude heels.

And Mackensie got some nude flats.

We all ate a panda express before we left to go to the concert.

When we go to the concert I sang with Jack&Jack to Tides, All Weekend Long, and Flights the crowd loved it.

After the concert I thanked the Jacks for letting me sing with them.

After the concert me and Mackensie went to Starbucks and I got a VanillaBean Frappe with whipped cream (btw my real favorite)

Mackensie got a Carmel frappe.

Then we all went back to the hotel and we all decided to go to the beach the next day. 

Before we all went to bed we played truth or dare.

Matt asked Kensieee truth or dare and she said dare.

Matt dared her to make out with Gilinsky which Taylor wasn't to happy about.

And so Gilinsky took her upstairs and about 10 minutes later they were back.

Shawn dared Nash to run around the hotel without a piece of clothing of his choice so of course nash picks his shirt.

And holy balony he had abs.

We all laughed at him cause he got yelled at by the manager.

Mackensie dared Cameron to make out with me, so I followed Cameron into his room and he asked if I really wanted to do this.

And I said sure, so he crashed his lips on mine and  he started to make out with me and when it was over I went back down to the group and Nash wasn't there.

So I was trying to look for him and I knocked on his door and he was looking out the window upset and I walked over there and sat down by him and he wouldn't look at me so I gently turned him towards me and crashed my lips on his and he looked at me in surprise and said "guess I didn't have to kiss you."he smirked, but I wish you didn't do that with Cameron, I really like you.

I had to it was a dare I said, pouting.

"Well I dare you to kiss me again" he said smirking.

And this time I did it more passionatly and he kissed back in sync and it sent sparks across my body I didn't want it stop but I wanted it to happen at the right time.

I pulled away gently and he pulled me in bed and I cuddled with him and fell asleep.

Did he feel the same way?