Chapter 3 // Scared For Us

Lalea POV

When I got home I went to go check on mom. I went in her room and turned on the light.

Mom: *crying* H-hey baby
Me: Mom?

I walked over to her and looked at her face. She had cuts and bruises all over her neck and face.

Me: Mom What The Hell Happened To You!
Mom: He B-beat Me
Me: WHY DIDNT YOU CALL 911
Mom: I Tried! But He Caught Me And Tried To Cut Me!
Me: Tried To? TRIED TO! YOU HAVE BRUISES ALL OVER YOU MOM THIS IS RIDICULOUS ! GET HIM OUT NOW ! IF YOU DONT I WILL, PERMANENTLY

I stormed out her bedroom and went back into mine. I sat on my bed and decided to FaceTime Mouse.

Mouse: Hey Shawty- What's Wrong?
Me: Keith Is Back
Mouse: Who Is Keith
Me: My "dad" He Beat*Cries* He Beat My Mom While I Was Out Mouse! I Hate Him!
Mouse: I'm Gonna Come Over Tomorrow Alright? Check This Pussy Nigga Out
Me: Ok Baby, Goodnight
Mouse: Baby? *Smirks* Goodnight Shawty

I ended the call. I got ready for bed and drifted off to sleep.

<~NEXT DAY~>

I opened my eyes and checked my phone to see a text from Mouse.

MouseBandzz: Where You Stay Shawty

I texted back and started to find a outfit when Keith came in.

Keith: You Have Plans
Me: You Need To Know? And No I Dont. But A Friend Is Coming Over
Keith: Oh Ok

He left out and I went to go take my shower. When I got out I put on a blue lace Victoria secret bae and matching boy shorts. I walked out back into my room and Mouse sat on my bed. Ze turned around and laughed.

Me: Shutup, How You Get Here So Fast
Mouse: Ehh, You Know Got The Whip

I laughed and walked to my closet. I threw on a pair of ripped up high waist shorts, black lace crop top, and bunny slippers. I put my hair up and led Mouse back downstairs.

Mouse: Where He At?
Me: Shhh

I heard arguing downstairs we stopped half way down the stairs. I heard a slap then loud screech. Before I could stop him Mouse ran downstairs and I chased after him.

Mouse: Bitch I Know You Didn't Just Put Your Hands On Her!

He pulled out a 9mm gun and shot him twice. Keith fell to the ground. I gasped and ran to my mom. Her cheek was red and bleeding. I got her some ice and put it on her. She cried and whispered "I Knew I Shouldn't Have Done It, I Just a Wanted The Best For You". A tear slipped down my cheek. I felt a hand wrap around my left and a sharp pain in my lower thigh, I looked down and saw Keith stabbed me. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Mouse shot him one good time in the head. He was dead. My mom picked me up and put me in the car while Mouse did something with Keith.

Mouse POV

I picked this black nigga up put him in the front seat of a car and put a brick on the gas. There's a dead end I know of right at the end of the block that goes off a cliff into a lake. I turned the car on and watched as it hit a tree and went flying off the cliff. I laughed and got in my car to take Lalea to the hospital.
We left in about an hour and she was fine. I was happy because then who would I have to go to the party with me? That girl is blessed with the body of a goddess man.