Chapter 5 // Porn Star ; Part 1 .

Lalea  POV

I woke up still in Mouse's arms the next morning , he was sleeping like a baby . So I decided to be nosey , I picked up his phone and went downstairs to fix some breakfast . j made eggs , bacon , and cut up some strawberries and banannas . I arranged the food on two plates one for me one for him . I sat at a stool and began to eat , while I ate my breakfast I just scrolled through his phone . This man had a loot of thirst traps , I mean more than me ! But , he never responded . Hmm . when I took him his plate I put his phone back on the dresser and woke him up to hand him the breakfast .

Mouse : it's too early . get back in bed it's 3

Me : it's 5 boo

I laughed and layed back down , I mean it's not like I told her I'd be back in the morning right ?

Mouse : so , you want me right ?

Me : *smiles* it depends

Mouse : how about you let me hit ? that would make my day ;)

Me : I gue- (gco)

before I could finish my sentence he got on top of me and started kissing my neck and undressing me . i moaned softly and closed my eyes tight . I had to admit I was a little scared . he took off his boxers and next thing I knew he was pulling down my shorts .. he kissed my neck , slowly working his way down until he got to my thighs . then he opened my legs and stuck his tounge in between my lips causing me to moan again . he swirled his tounge around , then , he slid two fingers in , still licking my clit making me even more wet . when he was done he laid on his back and I sat on his dick , this time I was facing him . i bounced up and down and swirled on it . it was hella deep . I screamed his name and he smirked in my face .

Mouse : damn ma *groans* you done this before

Me : nope

I laid on his chest so he could do his work . he pounded me so hard I couldn't even scream I just laid clutching the sheets . then he grabbed my ass and flipped me over . he pulled me to the edge of the bed , and slid his dick inside of me . I screamed and he put a finger on my lips "shh" he said , "we don't want to wake the neighborhood".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More soon ;)

Sorry I kept you guys waiting so long , I had lost my password lls . but ima start updating more often . maybe every other day idk , but give me ideas for what you would like to see :)