Chapter Three

A\N : I know I said I wasn't going to update until my requirements were reached but I decided I don't want to be that type of author so for now on I'm just gonna update whenever I finish writing.

xxclarissaxx

Chapter Three

" I was surprised you agreed to go to lunch with me but then again who wouldn't " Jake said while eating a mouthful of fries.

I laughed and said " You know , you're real cocky."

" Thanks " he said. " Now tell me about yourself."

" Well what do you want to know "

" I want to know everything " he stated.

" Well, my name is Samantha, I'm 23, I work as Mr.Kings personal assistant. My favorite color is green, I hate Cats. I -

Before I could finish, he butted in and said " Something more personal ,please "

" Oh, um, my dad died when I was 15 " I stated

" I'm sorry " was all Jake replied with, leaving a depressed feeling at the table.

" So tell me about yourself " I said trying to change the topic.

" Well, I'm 24, Single, Cameron is my big brother, I like to sit in my pajamas all Saturday and watch cartoons and I think your the most  gorgeous woman in this room " he said

" Wait I'm sorry, can you repeat " I asked, shocked by what he had just said

" I think your gorgeous " he replied casually

" No, before that "

" What the part about me watching cartoons on Saturday " he said confused

" No, before that " I said again

" Cameron's, my brother " he stated as if it was nothing.

" Why didn't you tell me " I snapped

" Can you calm down, I don't see a problem and if I would have told you, would you have said yes to lunch"  he snapped back.

" No, because its not okay to have lunch with your boss's brother " I yelled

He didn't reply and for the rest of lunch, we ate in silence and we stayed silent the whole way back to the office.

" I'm sorry  " I said as he was walking me to my desk

" It's fine " he said and kissed me on the cheek, instantly I blush.

" Are you busy Friday night" he asked

" Look Jake - " but before I could continue he stopped me and said " Don't worry, I'll handle Cam , just wear something nice and be ready by seven, and before I could protest he walked away and left me alone with 10 pairs of envious female eyes.

" Mrs.Green, My office now " Cameron said as he stormed, very angrily into his office and slammed the door.

I waited five minutes so he could cool down for a minute and then went and knocked on his door.

" Who is it " he asked

" It's Samantha, you asked to see me "

" Come in "  Cameron said and I did as I was told and was about to sit down when he spoke again " shut the door " he commanded.

" I'm sorry, did I do something " I asked nervously

" Actually, yes. Where were you during your lunch break " he demanded

" At lunch " I replied back quietly

" Where " he said getting angrier

" At  McDonald's " I said shyly

" WITH WHO " he yelled

" Jake " I replied feeling small in my seat.

" How long " he whispered

"  How long what " I asked confused

" How long have you been dating my brother " he said calmer than before

" I'm not dating him "

" Then why did you go to lunch with him and why are you his plus one to my fathers dinner party " he demanded

" I didn't agree to go to your dad's dinner party with him and I only said yes to lunch because I wasn't in that great of a mood and he was there to pick me up. I don't understand why your so concerned with who I go to lunch or dinner with, especially since you seemed pretty occupied with Sarah " I snapped.

" There's nothing going on with me and Sarah, I swear. We walked into my office and she basically got on top of me and - "

" I don't want to hear about your little sex scene. Let me know if you need help with anything and if not, I'll see you at home. " I stated and hurried up out his office before he could fire me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You ready " I heard a tired voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Cameron staring at me.

" Um, just give me a couple more minutes to turn off my computer "

" Alright, meet me down stairs " he said and headed towards the elevators.

I shut down my computer and was about to head out when a hand grabbed my arm. I spun around and saw none other than Sarah Louise.

" Just so you know, you need to back off he's mine " she said and without waiting for a response walked right past me and into the elevator.

Well you can have him, I thought.

As I made my way out the building and to the parking lot, I noticed Sarah was standing with Cameron outside the limo and looked agitated when she saw me approach.

" Hope you don't mind but Sarah will be riding with us today" he explained.

" Of course not " I said and even gave him a fake smile. Truthfully I would rather walk than be in the same  car as her but it was too late now. I hoped in and Sarah and Cameron sat across.

" You look extra cute in your suite " Sarah said and wrapped her arms around him

" Thanks, Sam picked it out" he replied but I could tell he wasn't paying her any attention because he was too busy staring at me the whole time.

She kept rambling and rambling about a bunch of stuff but I was too busy trying not to blush at the fact that he was staring at me the whole time.

" Cameron are you even listening " she cried

" That's nice " he said back obviously not hearing what she had said

" Fine, I'll just make you notice me " she said and she slid onto Cams lap and started making out with him and for the first time during true car ride, his eyes where somewhere else.