Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight-Camerons P.O.V

All night I stayed in my office working. I thought about heading to bed and snuggling with Sam but I had a feeling she was still pissed at me for beating up my brother.

It really wasn't my fault though. if he wouldn't have called her a slut then I would have stayed in my seat.  I should have made him apologize to Sam to saying those things. 

If any one's a low class slut, it's him.

I decided to walk out my office to check up on Sam.

I knocked on our bedroom door and heard a faint come in.

I walked in and when she looked up it appeared as though she hadn't slrot last night as well.

" What kept you up last night " I said while slipping into bed next to her.

" I was waiting for you but you never came and so I tried to fall asleep but I kept thinking about what you did Jake " she said tiredly.

" He deserved it " I replied.

" No, he didn't.  I don't care about what he said or what he thinks of me. all I care about is you. And you had me scared yesterday. I've never seen that side of you "

" and you will never have to see it again " I promised.

She kissed me on my forehead and was about to get out of bed, when I grabbed her and pulled her back.

" Let's skip work today " I whipered

" What will people think " she asked.

" They can think whatever they want" .

I wrapped my arms around her and started nibbling on her ear. She started to moan and just when I was about to kiss her , my phone rang.

" Hello " I answered sounding annoyed.

" Now is that anyway to greet your mother, try again " she said syrictly

" Hi Mom " I said with fake excitement

" How my oldest son doing " she asked.

" In doin just fine. Hows dad " I replied.

" He's good " she said and I could tell she really didnt want to talk about that.

" Was there a specific reason why you called "

" Maybe I just wanted to hear your voice. Why don't you call me " she said and I instany started feeling guilty. I love my mon I really do its just that I haven't had time to call ot visit.

Even though we were on the phone I knew she could sense my guilt.So I changed the subject.

" Do you and dad want to cone over for dinner " I asked.

" Of course we do, what time do you want us over " she said sounding excited.

" around seven " I replied

" We'll be there. bye honey " she said

" bye mom " I replied and hung up the phone.

" Are you going to tell them about us " Sam asked.

" Only if you want me to " I replied.

She nodded her head yes and kissed me on my cheek.

Later that day.

" Are you sure you want to do this, cause I can have dinner with them by myself " I told a nervous Sam. She was pacing around the bedroom and I knew it was because she was nervous about my parents coming over.