Erin

Bitch I'm from Baltimore

You say you was I never see ya!

What part you on? I got some family on the Alameda

I love my city ask about me and I bet they know me!

My name good in any hood,

I hung around Tivoly.

                                          -Tate Kobang | Bankrolls

"Shit!" Erin cursed as she looked down at the 3rd positive pregnancy test.

She knew her mother was gonna beat her ass bloody.

Flushing the toilet she walked out the stall with the 3 test wrapped up in tissue. This was not how she wanted to start her Friday off, not to mention it was the last day of her senior year.

"Bitch what happened?" Her best friend asked running towards her, while Erin washed her hands at the sink.

"I'm pregnant" she signed

"Oh my godddd I'm going be a god mommy" Bianca yelled.

"Bitch keep your voice down!" Erin hissed,

She didn't need any of the nosey University of Baltimore bitches in her business.

"My bad my bad. So when are you telling Carter?"

"I'm supposed to be linking with him tonight. But honestly B I'm not ready for a kid, I'm only 21 and my momma is gonna kill me once she find out I been fucking with Carter" Erin frowned.

"Well whatever you decide you know I'm here for you girl" Bianca smiled, linking her arm with Erin's.

Finally leaving out the bathroom they made they're way to class.

Making her way down the avenue, her sticky scrubs stuck to her body while the sun beamed down on her. She was beat after classes and even more beat after leaving her job at the dental office.

Noticing a group of guys standing around the avenue market, she grabbed her phone out her pocket and pretended to listen to music.

"Damn what's up shorty?" One of the boys called as she walked pass.

Glancing at him she simply stated "I have a man" and kept it moving.

"You can't have friends?" He asked.

"Nope" she shook her head.

"What ya man don't know won't hurt him" He yelled behind her.

Instead of replying she just kept walking until she reached her door.

Taking out her key she unlocked the door and walked into her home. The nice cool breeze welcoming her.

"I'm home!" She called making her way into the kitchen.

"Hey cuz! How was school?" Her favorite cousin asked coming into view.

"Hey, school was cool. I'm so glad I'm graduating soon. Where is my mother?"

"She went out" he replied "What we getting into tonight?"

She looked up at her cousin and smiled. He was more like a big brother to her, they were so close. If there was anything she needed she knew she could call on her cousin.

He was so handsome. Every bitch on her block was trying get with him. When they would go out most girls thought him and Erin were together but he was batting for the other team, he was strictly dickly!

 When they would go out most girls thought him and Erin were together but he was batting for the other team, he was strictly dickly!

"I'm going to go link up with Carter later" she pouted "But we have all summer to do something together" she smiled.

Her smile soon turned into a frown remembering she was pregnant and wouldn't be able to do what she usually did. Live young, wild, and free.

"You damn right! Well I'm about to get on up out of here, I'll be home later"

"Be careful!" She yelled behind him.

It was to much going on in Baltimore, everyone seemed to be dying left and right.

Making her way upstairs, she went to go get ready so that she could see her man later.

"I'm outside" she spoke into the phone.

Minutes later Carter was coming out his house with his money in his hand ready to pay the Sedan driver.

"What's up boo" he smiled bringing her to hug.

"Hey" she replied dryly looking around her surroundings.

She hated the neighborhood he lived in. It was always some drama around Park Heights.

"You good?" He asked leading her up to his room.

"Yeah I'm cool. What you do today?"

"Shit, get this money" he shrugged before pulling her into a kiss.

She smiled pulling away.

"We need to talk Carter"

"Damn what I do now?" He asked sitting down.

He picked up his game controller, taking it off pause so that he could finish playing.

"You didn't pull out" she mumbled.

"What?" Carter asked looking up at her.

"I'm pregnant" she whispered dropping her head down.

When he didn't reply she looked up to see that he was smiling.

"You're joking right?"

"No, I took a couple test earlier. I need you to take me to the clinic"

"Yo how the fuck you get pregnant?!" He yelled

"Um you stuck your dick in me without a condom on and nutted...it's pretty self explanatory"

"Get out"

"What?" She asked.

"Get out, I need to think" he said.

"Carter are you serious? You're really going put me out?" She was baffled.

"Erin get the fuck out yo! I said I need to think" he yelled.

Without another word she turned on her heels and walked out.

Now what?