Bianca

From the A to the heights I know hitters up there.

Stone cold killers up there,

Man they drilling up there.

Ain't from my hood ain't no chilling up there

Man they reckless, they shoot kids and women up there. 

     President Davo | I don't wanna be a player

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"I know that this is hard to hear, but I promise I'll help you through it. I need you to call all of your sexual partners...and let them know" my doctor told me.

"B-b-but that can't be right" I said while I shook my head.

I had been waiting at Park West clinic for almost an hour only to hear some bullshit.

"Have you been having unprotected sex?"

"Yes but only with one person, and I know he wouldn't cheat on me"

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes"

No!

"Well something isn't adding up then. Listen go home talk to your partner then we'll take it from there okay? Good luck" she said before getting up and leaving me with my thoughts.

Jumping up I grabbed my book bag and purse then walked out.

"I can't believe Davon would cheat on me" I thought as I walked out.

Making my way down Belvedere, I stuck my arm out and flagged down a hack.

"Where you going?"

"On Whitelock"

"A'ight I'll take you"

I nodded before jumping in the backseat.

Thinking about what the nurse told me, salty tears started to flow down my face like a river.

I, Bianca Lynn Knight is HIV positive.

***

"Bitch do you know me?" I asked mugging a tall and ugly girl who had been staring me down since I walked on the block.

I had been hanging over on the east side with my home girl Ming looking for Davon trifling ass.

"Who you talking too!" she yelled loudly gaining attention from everyone who was outside.

"I'm talking to you bitch!"

"Somebody get Davon on the line and tell him to come control his lil side bitch"

"Side bitch? Bitch WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled.

I don't know who the fuck this big Shaqueil O'Neal bitch think she is like I won't knock her big tall ass down a couple notches.

"I'm Davon kids mother bitch!"

Tired of hearing this bitch mouth i decided to throw my snowball in her face. Wrong move!

She jumped off the steps like a wild women tackling me to the ground. While on top of me she started attacking me in hits.

All I could do was block her hits and try not to get hit in the face. I couldn't fight one lick but didn't have a problem with running my mouth. Finally feeling the punches let up, i looked up and seen Ming swinging the girl from off top of me by her hair.

Jumping up from off the ground i dug in my purse and pulled out my mace. Soon after Ming let her go I started spraying the fuck out her in her face.

"Ahhh!" she screamed stepping back while covering her eyes.

Ming grabbed my arm telling me it was time to go.

"Dumb ass bitch!" I sneered before jumping in the passenger seat of Ming car.

"Girl you're crazy as fuck!" Ming laughed after pulling off.

"That ugly ass bitch tried it!" I said while taking out my phone to call Davon again.

"Man what the fuck is wrong with you" he answered all hostile and shit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Not answering the phone when I call" I yelled.

"Yo you geeking shorty, fuck is ya problem. What you go starting shit with my baby moms for?"

"Nigga fuck that bitch! Where you at so we can talk?"

"Once you start acting like you got some sense then hit my line until then have a good day"

"Babe who's th-" Another voice said before the phone hung up.

Looking at the phone I couldn't believe what the fuck I had just heard.

That voice was too familiar and I knew exactly who the fuck it belonged to.

"That bitch!" I hissed.

"What's good?"

"Take me on the avenue. I got business to tend to with a fake ass friend!"

I can't believe that bitch fucking with my nigga behind my back!

Oh it's on now!!