Kai

"Baby father...had him! Took his coins

and dabbed em! Dabbed on em,

dabbed on em, took the cash and

dabbed on em! Snatches bitch, gimme him!"

-Sneaky T : Panda

I smiled into the camera while snapping pics for my snap chat.

"Man you and all these fucking filters!"

"Oh nigga hush up!" I laughed rolling my eyes playfully, while Davon got dressed.

"You need me drop you off?" He asked looking in my direction.

"Nope, I'll get my homegirl to come get me. Tell B I said hi" I smirked.

"Fuck outta here" he waved me off dropping a couple hundreds on the hotel table "I'll hit you later" he said before leaving out the door.

I locked my phone throwing it down on the bed while I got up to get my money.

We were supposed to be going up Philly this weekend but he backed out on me saying his BM needed him but I guess this lil cash will make up for it.

Hearing my phone ring I rushed to the bed to answer.

"Fuck it is dummy?"

"Ew bitch don't ever answer the phone like that again!" Ming laughed "What you doing?"

"Girl shit, fuck you doing? Oh never mind I seen your Instagram post messy ass" I laughed.

Ming laughed too.

"You already know I don't give no fucks! I never liked that bitch anyway"

"Yeah I know" I laughed "anyway wyd later? you trying go down select?"

"Fuck select! I'm trying hit Bliss, my nigga huncho going be there tonight"

"Bitch you know I'm with allat! What time we leaving?"

"I can pick you up in like a hour then we can be on our way"

"Bet! Let me hit my DC connect"

"Where I'm picking up up from?"

"Downtown at the Ritz Carlton"

"Oop! Bitch who nigga you just suck up!"

"Mine" I laughed "Lemme know when you on your way!"

"Ard. Bye bitch"

After Ming hung up I jumped in the shower and got dressed.

I was gonna run to the gallery and get me a fit for tonight while I waited on Ming.

I was gonna show my ass tonight!

—-

Erin

"Baby you good?"

I didn't even know Carter had sped off. I guess I was too busy shaking in fear to comprehend anything.

"Erin!?"

"I'm okay" I cried finally picking my head up.

"Shit!" Carter cursed hitting the steering wheel "I'm about to drop you off home"

"What? No, I wanna stay with you"

"Baby it's not safe right now, I'll come back later tonight"

"Carter no! Please I don't wanna be by myself" I cried grabbing his arm.

Carter shook his head defeated "Ard boo"

I wiped my face before grabbing my food from off the floor while Carter spoke on the phone I'm guessing to his best friend Davon.

"Nah I'm handling that shit tonight!" I heard him say.

I tried to listen more to the one sided conversation but decided not to.

Looking out the window I noticed we were now on my block.

Carter hung up the phone once he pulled up and parked in front of my door.

He was the first to hop out and rush around to my side so he could help me.

"You sure you good?" He asked while observing me.

"I'm fine" I weakly smiled.

Carter grabbed my stuff while I went to go open the door.

"Kai!" I called out for my cousin only to be met with silence.

I was about to call him when he text me and told me he was going to DC with Ming.

"Where ya people's?" Carter asked closing and locking the door behind him.

"Mommy probably at work and Kai on his way to DC" I shrugged going up to my room with him on my heels.

I kicked off my shoes and climbed into bed snuggling up to my stuffed bear I had gotten from Carter for Valentine's Day.

"You sure you okay boo?" He asked getting in bed behind me.

I turned around so that I was now facing him. "Yes. Who were those people?" I asked running my thumb across his bottom lip.

"Nobody you gotta worry about" he replied kissing my lips.

I snuggled into his chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

I closed my eyes about to try to get in a quick nap but the banging at the front door made my eyes shoot open and Carter fly up.

He started to grab his gun but stopped when he heard who it was.

"Is that Bianca?" He asked rolling his eyes while the banging only grew louder.

"OPEN UP THE DOOR! BITCH I KNOW YOU IN THERE!"

I shook my head at my crazy best friend and stood up.

"BITCH OPEN THIS DOOR SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS! I KNOW YOU FUCKING MY MAN!"

Carter eyes shot towards me while I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"Fuck she talking bout?" He asked following behind me to the door.

I shrugged.

I swung the door open and she barged in "You a grimy ass bitch! You fucking Davon bitch!"

"What? Bianca what are you talking about?" I asked.

I was not in the mood for her shenanigans.

"You fucking my nigga bitch! You heard me!"

"Yo Bianca you need to chill with all that shit man" Carter said.

"You need to get your girl! She the one fucking your best friend!"

"I didn't fuck anybody bitch what are you talking about?!"

"Yeah what the fuck are you talking about?" Someone else spoke.

Snapping my head towards the door Davon was now walking in.

Good. He need to come get her ass.

"Yo get your girl my nigga she talking reckless" Carter said.

"So you fucked my best friend?" Bianca asked turning to look at him.

"Davon we fucked?"

"Fuck no!" Davon said.

"I heard her earlier while I was on the phone with you!" Bianca yelled.

"You didn't hear me!"

"Yeah you didn't hear her. She been with me" Carter said.

Bianca looked at me and Carter before returning her attention back on Davon.

"Well then who the fuck were you with!?"