Erin

"Yo you bugging right now Bianca! Why would I be on the phone with you if I'm chilling with a bitch?" Davon asked like it was the most dumbest idea in the world.

"Davon stop fucking playing with me! I know what the fuck I heard!"

"You ain't hear shit! You probably let one of them bitches gas you up into thinking you heard some shit with your crazy ass!"

"Yeah whatever nigga" she mumbled rolling her eyes at him.

Knowing her, she probably did imagine someone else voice.

"Bitch don't ever come over to my house talking reckless and accusing me of shit! Got my man looking at me all different" I said.

"Damn girl my bad" Bianca laughed "you know I'm crazy"

"I'm about to stop fucking with your crazy ass" Davon said before turning towards me "What's up E?" He asked giving me a side hug.

"What's up bro" I laughed while him and Carter stepped off.

"I'm sorry girl. You okay? You and my g baby" Bianca cheesed coming over to rub my stomach.

"Bitch bye! Stop rubbing my food" I laughed while she followed me up to my room.

"No forreal though bitch, what the fuck where you thinking coming at me like that! You think I would do some foul shit like that to you?" I asked her.

"Girl honestly I didn't know what to believe. Especially not after the news I found out earlier today. Anyway what's up with you? Did you tell Carter about the baby?"

"Wait what news did you find out earlier?"

"I'll tell you later" she said waving it off "so does he know?"

"Yeah he knows. He was trying to play me earlier though like the baby wasn't his or something"

"No the fuck he didn't!"

"Girl yes he did" I said while shaking my head. "He got it together though"

"Good!"

"And bitch some niggas rolled up on us earlier today bussin shit! That's probably what him and D down there talking about" I said while I shook my head.

"WHAT?! Bitch are you okay? Who were the niggas? What happened?" Bianca yelled throwing out question after question.

"Yeah were good" I shrugged "I only recognized one of the niggas. Remember when you asked me to go with you to see Speedy that time after school?" I asked.

Bianca nodded knowing exactly what I was talking about, because a few nights after that she lost her virginity to Speedy.

"Yeah what about it?" She asked.

"Remember when we walked in and saw all them niggas and I told you the dark skin one Speedy cousin kept staring and creeping me out and shit-"

"Yeah you talking about Von."

"Yeah him! He was in the car closest to me, and when he seen me he looked shook but that ain't stop him from bussin' that gun at Carter though. Girl I thought shit was over for me!"

"Damn bitch that's crazy!" Bianca said while she shook her head. "I'm glad y'all are okay though bitch I don't know what I would do if I lose you"

"Girl who are you telling!" I said.

After me and B finished catching up the boys had came up like an hour later and sparked a blunt.

"What y'all about to get into?" I asked Carter who had came and laid between my legs.