2%

-storm-

"ugh" you sighed to yourself once you realized how hard it was raining outside. There was an awful thunderstorm roaring outside and you boss said that they had so send everyone home. You quickly grabbed you coat and rushed for your car, once you reached you car and sat down you started shaking, 1. You hated thunderstorms 2. You were terrified to drive in this storm. Your apartment wasn't to far from here but the roads did not look to promising. Before you started driving you decided to call your boyfriend Geoff to see if he was still out with Awsten and Otto or not. He picked up on the second ring and sounded out of breath, "he-hello?" He said panting, "Geoff, why are you out of breath? Are you home? Are you okay?" You asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm home, in just out of breath because I just ran from the car to the apartment so I didn't get to wet." He laughed. "Okay well I'm gonna be home soon, I have to drive home now but I'm so scared" you whined "hey hey you'll be ok babe your a great driver, I'll even be waiting in the lobby for you when you get here okay?" He said trying to make you feel better, "okay see you soon, love you" you say "love you to baby" he said then hung up the phone. You started the car and turned on some music trying to get your mind off what you were about to do, you eventually made you way to your parking spot and braced yourself for running to the building in the pouring rain. You opened the door and started running inside, you could see Geoff waiting in there and e smiled at you, but you must have gotten distracted and slipped, smacking you head on the hard pavement. Geoff immediately ran outside and kneeled next to you, "oh my god (Y/N)?! Baby?! Hey hey are you okay?!" He asked "you winced and put or hand on your head and noticed you were bleeding, and your head hurt so bad you had tears running down your cheeks mixing with rain and Geoff picked you up and went as fast as he could to your apartment. Once you reached it he sat you down on the couch and started to talk "do you feel okay? Can you see me? How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked you chuckled slightly "I'm okay but my head is bleeding isn't it? And I have a massive headache" you said leaning your head on his chest. "Hey just sit tight for a minuet I'm gonna go grab some stuff to fix up your head" he said as he kissed your head. He came back with a cloth and some gauze and fixed your wound. "Thank you" you said weakly now wanting to make your head hurt more. "Of corse" he said and kissed you. Just then a loud clap of thunder sounded your apartment you winced and a tear rolled down your cheek and Geoff pulled you into his chest and kissed you head as he leaned back against the cushions and comforted you through the rest of the storm. You both just sat in a comfortable silence until you both fell asleep.

Sorry for the lack of updated!! School has been kicking my ass and i have a 4 day weekend now and I'll be uploading more to this and my Awsten book! So request away! And hope you enjoyed! xx