4%

Thank you to @ivebeenthinking for the amazing idea!! x

(y/n)'s POV

It was about 6:30 pm and I was getting ready to go out with my boyfriend Geoff and his band mates and their girlfriends. We had all decided to go to a bar and have a fun night out to celebrate how big they were getting as a band. It was 7:30 now and I was just putting the finishing touches on my makeup when Geoff walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist."You ready to go? Everyone's waiting." He said as he kissed my cheek. "Yeah lets go!" i said excitedly as we all hoped in the car and drove to the bar.

Once we arrived at the bar it was packed with spaced-out drunks. Everyone decided to go to the bartender and order drinks then go our own ways. Once we got our drinks, Geoff and I walked over to a nearby couch and decided to sit and chat awhile. After about a half an hour into our conversation we both heard a man's voice say. "Hey Geoff! Long time no see bro!" we both turned our heads to see who was talking and my eyes were met with a guy who I had never seen before. "Hey Dude! How have you been its been forever!" Geoff said and they started talking for a while. About 5 minutes later Geoff says. "Hey baby I'm gonna go over here and talk with some old friends for a bit, Ill be back soon!" he says kissing your head and leaving. You sat there for almost an hour when you'd had enough. He just left you for some friends, when he came here you and his band mates? You decided to get up and walk around when you feel someone grab your waist. Thinking its Geoff feeling bad and coming back to you, you turn around with a smile on your face and were met with some random drunk guy trying to kiss you. "Let me go, I have a boyfriend!" you yell over the loud music. "Well I don't see him anywhere, don't worry i won't tell" he says with an evil grin as he pinned you against a wall so you had no escape. You couldn't move and Geoff was no where in sight until the man who had a death grip on you was now on the floor with a bloody nose and a furious looking Geoff glaring at him. You run up to him and wrap your arms around his neck holding back tears as Geoff bombards you with questions and apologies. "Are you okay? Did he touch you? Did he hurt you? Oh my god I'm such an idiot for leaving you I'm so so sorry baby" He says hugging you. "It's okay I'm fine don't worry" you say smiling. "Your mine only" he says into your eat before leaving the bar.