3%

-Nightmare-

(y/n)'s POV

A tear rolls down your face as you look at the dark surroundings inside the blacked out van. There was no escape and your hands and feet were tied with duct tape over your mouth. You could hear voices coming from in front of the van when it jerked to a sudden stop causing you to hit your head on the floor in font of you. Then a man in all black and a ski mask covering his face opens the door holding a knife and lunges towards you causing you to scream as loud as you possibly could.

Geoff's POV

I woke up to a horrific scream next to me. I jolted up as fast as i could and looked at (y/n), she had tears rolling down her face and she was shaking. "(y/n), baby wake up, wake up" i said lightly shaking her shoulders trying to wake her up without starling her more. She joked awake and gasps starts to cry. I take her into my arms and hold her close to me. "shhh baby it was only a dream, I'm here your safe" she eventually calmed down and i said "do you want to talk about it?" she lightly shook her head no and said " can we just cuddle and try to sleep?" she said shyly. "of corse babe" i said laying down with her in my arms and we both fall back to sleep.

Sorry it sucks :// I need some ideas so if you'd like an imagine or have any ideas leave a comment or message me! requests are always open!