Chapter II

"Are you serious Rocky, you already got you another bitch!" Lauren yelled. "Damn Lauren NOOO go back to your friend!" he yelled back at her. "Who's this then?" she asked while trying to push her finger towards Jasmines head, but jasmine moved back.

"Excuse me Lauren, I understand you still in love with this asshole, but I got shit to do with it so leave me out of it and don't try touching me again, Cause then we can take this shit outside and fight." Jasmine said calmly. "Lauren come on stop your shit, this me and Asia's Bestfriend Jasmine, and even if this was my new girl, fuck she gotta do with you, we already done, I don't have to deal with your annoying ass!"

"I can't believe I still love you." Lauren cried. "Come on Rocky you see what you did!" Jasmine smacked him in his chest. "what?" he said. "You got her crying, you an asshole, why you do shit like this man." "I didn't mean to damn Jasmine." "Lauren don't let this nigga ruin your day, go back to your friend eat, have fun, forget about him, he's not worth it, he had his chance." Lauren hugged her. "Aight, keep an eye on him for me, make sure he don't hurt no one else." Lauren said and walked back to her seat.

"Damn rocky, you always fucking with someone's emotions." jasmine said as she went and paid for the food and thanked stephanie. "Jasmine you serious." "yes I'm serious, why do you do that, you need to grow up my nigga, that's not cute." she said as they walked to the car.

"Don't tell me you gonna give me attitude all day." he said. "Your correct my guy."

Rocky drove back to the house and they didn't speak until they got home. "dead ass Jazzy, what happen to what you said before Lauren came?" Rocky sighed.

"I meant what I said Rakim, but you just piss me off." "Why?" "I don't know, she looked away." He carried her to his room and they laid next to each other.

"Remember when we first met." Rocky said. "Yeah I never thought we would know each other for so long." she said. "Yeah me neither, I'm glad we did though." "Me too. I remember a lot of things." She said and they were quiet for a while.

"I remember how you would come to me about girls and I'd go to you about boys." she said. "Until one day we decided to date each other for real for real in highschool." he said and she laughed "yeah cause all that elementary and middle school shit didn't mean nothing."

"It actually had a little meaning to it, we were each others first girlfriend and boyfriend." "true, and first kiss." she added. "yeah I wish you was the first female I had sex with, my first time would of had more meaning to it."

"Well I'm happy you were my first everything, I don't think it would have been right with someone else, it was special to me, our relationship was actually working at the time and I actually loved you and you said you loved me and we said all that shit I meant everything I said, I don't know if you did though." "Look at me Jasmine, Everything that I ever told you I meant with all my heart Ima always love you, none of the bad shit I ever told you meant anything, the day you decided you wanted me to take your virginity, every single word I said I meant." "I'm sure you meant it, happy to hear that, but you really hurt me too rocky and I felt like you took advantage of my loyalty."

"I did, I know." he frowned. "And I still see you haven't changed, breaking all these females hearts. What am I gunna do with you Rakim." she sighed. "Jasmine." "yes Rocky?" "you know your mines right." she sighed.

"yeah just like you've always been mines." She turned and faced him and they were just staring at each other. "Jasmine." he whisphered. "The answers yes." she said. He leaned in closer to her face and they kissed passionately.

___________________________

•Comment

•Vote

Sorry it was a whack & short chapter. I didn't really check it so it might have errors. Comment what you thought and what might happen next.

What do you think will happen?

Will they get back together?

Or NOT?