Chapter IV

Next morning was thanksgiving. Jasmine got up to a peacefully sleeping Rocky. She went down stairs and saw his mom in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey ma you want me to help?" Jasmine asked. "Yeah sure Drain all the pasta for me honey, then I need you to go wake my lazy ass children up." she laughed. Jasmine did as told then went to go wake up Asia.

"Asia get Yeo ass up!!!" she yelled, she woke up immediately. "Jasmine what are you doing here?" she rubbed her eyes. "Something happen yesterday..." she interrupted her. "Yeo I know I saw yah two sleeping, yah did the nasty didn't yah?" Jasmine laughed "Anyways so now I'm staying here for now and Mami told me to wake you and Rocky up so get up." I sighed. "Time to wake this nigga up now." She walked into Rockys room and climbed on the bed.

"Rockyyyyy" she whispered into his ear. "Jasmine please leave me alone."he mumbled. "Mami told me to wake you up." She said. "I didn't get any sleep last night, can you wake me up later please." he looked at her. "Okay okay, I'll be back in like an hour or so, I'm sorry." she said. "Its aight ma you don't need to be sorry Nathaniel should be." he said and she walked out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Mami you don't need anymore help?" she asked. "No sweetheart I'm fine, when did you come?" she asked. "Oh I came last night." she looked at her toes. "Whats the matter honey?" "I'm in a lot of pain right now." she said meaning it physically and mentally. "What is it?" she asked and Jasmine began to cry.

"Yesterday me and Rocky had sex and when I woke I regretted it and rushed home to Nathaniel, when I got home, he raped me." she started crying harder. "WHAT!!" she stopped what she was doing and hugged jasmine. "You have to call the police and file a report on him sweetie." She said. "I don't know Ma I want to, but I think about my parents and how they would feel if I did and what if the police never did anything. I knew it was a bad idea to come back my moms dead I got raped by someone who I saw and thought of as my brother and I'm pretty sure Rocky is going to want us to be more than friends again, I mean I love him to death, but I can't get hurt anymore than I already am, The best I can do is support him and the mob with his rapping career and their movement." Jasmine wiped her tears.

"I understand you, but you can't let him get away with that Jasmine and if Rocky knows about this situation he shouldn't try to pressure you into a relationship, look what you should do is take another day to think about it and you decide what you want to do, okay I will support your decision, and you can't let your parents stop you from doing things they didn't treat you right and their dead there's no reason for them to be in your way anymore." she said.

"You're right, I'll think about what I want to do." Jasmine said then walked upstair to Rockys room. "Rakim You ready to wake or you want to sleep a little longer?" she asked and he sat up. "I'm up, Wassup." he said. "I was just talking to your mom, she's getting the food ready for today." She said. "Ima go take a shower and get ready you should do the same." he moved her hair behind her ear. "Okay." She said and went into her new room.

Everyone was getting ready for thanksgiving. Jasmine wore something simple her black A$VP shirt and white skinny jeans with Her black and whit concords, and Rocky wore White ripped skinny jeans all white nikes a hoodie with a black and white graphic picture of a women and a tan jacket and his jewelry and gold grills. Jasmine Nast and Yams helped Rockys mother set the table and the rest of the A$Ap Mob Arrived.

Ferg, Ant, Twelvey,Illz, Bari, Lou, Da$h, And Ty beats. Nast and Rocky are cousin and rappers along with Twelvy, Ant and Ferg from the mob Illz Bari and Yams created Asap and Yams is Jasmines cousin by marriage and Rockys manager. Illz and Bari also do fashion along with everyone from the mob. Ty beats is the producer and Lou is Rocky's assistant.

"Oh my Gosh it's been a while guys." Jasmine hugged all of them. "Who else is coming?" she asked. "This is pretty much it the mob and us." Asia said. "Alright guys sit down." Rockys mom said.

Everyone sat at the table and Rakims mom prayed. "God thank you for each new morning of light and living another day. For rest and giving us a place to stay. For health and food, for love and friends. For everything." "Amen." everyone says then everyone says what their thankful for.

"What happen to Dominc?" Jasmine asked making conversation. "Asap dom left the group to do his own thing he rights songs and produces, he's now lord Dominic or young Dominic some shit like that." Yams said. "Oh okay so whats good with you Steven?" she asked yams. "Cus why you calling me by my government? You know I'm managing Rocky and shit." He said.

"Yams she been doing the same with me we gonna have to get use to it again."rocky said and ferg laughed. "Darold whats funny." Jasmine said messing around with him and he got serious, making everyone laugh.

"Illijiah what you been up to?" "Just supporting my boys, you know chillin." Illz didn't mind being called by his name. "how about you Jamel?" "nah Jas call me Twelvy rapping and supporting trying to grow stronger." He said. "I wanna say Jabari but I like to say Bari better, how you been boy." she smiled. "been aight yams working Rocky working everyone working trying to improve a have the mob out there." he said. "Tyshaun I missed you Odee my lil bro." she smiled big. "missed you too big sis" Ty beats said. "Jasmine you really about to name everyone's names?" Ant asked. "No Anthony I was gonna stop, but you said something she said.

"Damn she really named everybody's name." Nast said. "I didn't say your name Nast or da$hs name or Lou's name." she said. "you getting smart man." he said. "Can yah be quiet and eat." Mama A$AP said. Everyone finished their food and washed their own plates Rockys mom left back to her house and Asia went with her being that Rocky didn't want her to stay around while everyone smoked and drank. Jasmine caught up with the guys drank smoke and got saucey. After awhile jasmine went to bed and left the boys to themselves.

___________________________

Comment

Vote

Next chapter coming up ASAP

I'm trying to get to New Years before January first, but I'm to busy moving lets see if I make it.

How was it?

I know it was whack nothing interesting happen sorry and it was short and I didn't edit it. I just wanted to introduce the

A$AP mob.

--------> ----------> -------------> ------>

A$AP Mob

_________

✅(Rakim Mayers) A$AP Rocky (Rapper)

✅(Darold Ferguson Jr.) A$AP Ferg (Rapper)

A$AP Nast(Rocky cousin/Rapper)

A$AP Ant (Rapper)

✅(Jamel D. Phillips) A$AP Twelvy (Rapper)

✅(Steven Rodriguez) A$AP yams (manages rocky/ creator of asap)

✅(Illijah) A$AP illz (fashion/ creator of asap)

✅(Jabari Shelton) A$AP BARI (fashion/creator of asap)

✅(tyshaun holloway) A$AP Ty Beats (Producer)

A$AP Lou (rocky's assistant)

A$AP AV

A$AP J. Scott

DA$H

Theirs Asap relli but he's locked up and few other members but They aren't really mention by the crew or do much.

Old member- A$AP Dom