Chapter V

It's already December and not much has happened. Christmas is coming up in a couple of days. Jasmine been living with Rocky and the mob. Jasmine decided not to file a report on Nathaniel, she knew she would have lost and she thought he was just acting the way he did because their parents died. Jasmine and her aunt and yams uncle arranged to watch Nathaniel until he turned 18 then he had to move back into the apartment and be on his own. Rocky didn't like that and yams was even more against it.

"Jasmine why the fuck are you acting so dumb! You should of locked that nigga up for what he did to you, I'm not gonna let you have that nigga stay at my aunts after he did that shit, fuck outta her! What if that nigga try to do the same shit to titi Rosita nah fuck outta of here I'm not gonna let that happen that nigga not staying there. I don't give a fuck where he go, he not Gonna hurt no more of my family!"

"Come on Steven Thats my aunt and she suggested for him to stay with her and tio Antonio, look Antonio wouldn't let that shit happen, I don't think he was right in the head when he did what he did. I can't take care of him and I know for sure if I reported him to the cops they would of did a stupid ass trial and pledge him not guilty and waisted my time. Look me and you can check on him everyday if we have to I just can't take care of him." she cried.

"What are you trying to say she not my aunt nigga Antonio is my uncle you calling him tio so fuck is the difference, look alright he could stay, but I swear I'm gunna talk to that nigga." He said. "What the fuck yah looking at mind your business!" she yelled at the mob as she stomped to her room and cried into her pillow.

"Why the fuck is this happening to me!!!!!" she screamed into her pillow. Then she felt a pair of hands touch her and she turned to see Rocky. She hugged him tight and cried into his chest. "Its going to be okay ma, Yams is just mad don't worry about it. I mean I Don't agree either but it's what ever, you do you and if rosa wanna take care of him let her." he said. "Rocky I'm tired of every thing." she cried.

"I'm a nice person and I do everything for everyone but me and I please everyone but me and when I don't everyone gets mad and Even if I do I still get treated like shit, I don't think I can take this shit much longer man, I don't understand why god is doing this to me." "God does things for a reason ma, it's going to get better trust me, Look at me I been through bad shit as I grew up and we've been separated so many times and still stayed together at the end. I moved so many times and whined up in harlem again, god got me doing what I want to do and I got angels watching me Right now my Pops and my big brother." he said.

"Your mom watching over you and my pop and bro for sure watching over you. I know your mom regret everything she did to you and let happen and I bet you're right, Nathaniel was acting a little crazy that day because he lost his parents. You're a fucking sweetheart and I fucking love that about you." He told her. "You see this is why I fucking love you Rocky, besides all that player shit you a sweetheart too, I understand guys gonna be guys and go fuck bitches and all that Act like assholes and shit especially you, but you gotta heart." "Well you know, I be that pretty mother fucka." he wiped his index finger across both his eyebrows and Jasmine laughed.

"Okay what ever flacko."she said. "You Gonna start calling me that?" He asked. " maybe I guess, you be calling your self all types of shit" she said making him laugh. They were interrupted by yams. "Sorry flacko can I talk to my cousin real quick?" He asked "yeah sure go ahead." he said and left the room.

"Yeo Jasmine I'm sorry for making a big ass scene baby girl, I was just being an over protective cousin and guy, thats how it is with family I don't want my aunt my cousin my moms or any female or male in my family to get hurt, I understand he hurt you, maybe because he did loose his pops and moms but, no nigga should do some stupid shit like that." he said. "You're right Cousin." she smiled at the fact he apologized and owned up. "Now give your cousin a hug." he said they hugged and did the Asap hand shake and everyone called it a night.

___________________________

It little something something

Short

Next coming up tomorrow :)

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading 🎄😋😊