Emma's New Boyfriend

Emma and Elsa already got off the bus and walked into the school. Elsa met up with her friends and Emma went to her locker. Emma looked around to see if Killian saw her and was going to stop by her locker. Last night Emma couldn't get Killian out of her head. She thinks she is starting to like him.

  Emma looked one last time and saw Regina with Killian. Emma could hear only a little of the conversation they were having.

--- Regina's POV ---

"Hello, Guyliner. I've noticed you fancy the new girl." Regina said in disgust. 

"Aye. She's really pretty and quite bold. I think I'm starting to like her." Killian said with a smirk while daydreaming. 

"You thinks she's pretty!... Well, I don't like her one bit! She thinks she can talk back to me... Also, what's her name? She told me but I forgot." Regina said in anger and looked at Killian.

"Her name is Emma. Why do you hate her so much? She might of "talked back" to you but that gives you no reason to hate her and she's new so show her some kindness." Killian said and walked away. Regina grabbed his arm before he walked too far. Killian looked back at Regina. "What do you want," Killian said rolling his eyes. 

"Do you really think I want to be kind?!" Regina hissed. "No, but you can change that." Killian ripped his arm out of her hand and walked away. 

  Regina watched Killian walk away then looked at Emma who was still at her locker trying to listen to their conversation. When Emma saw Regina look at her she looked away as fast as possible. Regina saw what Emma was doing and whispered to her self. "I sure don't like this 'Emma' girl," Regina said angrily walking to her first period.

--- Emma's POV ---

  Emma walked into her class and sat down. She found Belle and Elsa already sitting in their seats same with Killian. Someone walked in the door behind her and walked up to Ms. Superior and hands her a blue sheet of paper. Ms. Superior reads it then smiled. 

"Well class, everyone say hello to Neal Cassidy. He's going to be joining our class this year." Ms. Superior said. Everyone said hello to him while she looked around the room. "Hmm let's find you a seat... well the only empty one is next to Emma. Please, Neal, take your seat." Ms. Superior says pointing to the empty seat next to Emma.

  Neal takes his seat next to Emma and looks at her. "I'm Emma. Nice to meet you, Neal." Emma smiled and stuck out her hand for Neal to shake and he shakes it. 

"Nice to meet you too Emma." Killian looked over at Neal, rolled his eyes and sighed.

  The bell rang and Emma rushed out of the classroom and down the hall. She bumped into someone and falls on the floor and drops all of her folders. She looks up to see someone standing in front of her looking down. 

"Watch where yah going, miss!" A boy yells. Emma looks up and sees a boy with brown hair and bright green eyes and a green sweatshirt and jeans full of holes. 

"Well, I'm sorry you can't see. YOU walked into me and tripped me." Emma said stacking all her folder together then stands up and looks at the boy.

"I didn't trip you." The boy smirks. 

"Whatever you say." Emma rolled her eyes and attempted to walk away before the boy stepped in front her almost making her crash into him. 

"What's your name?!" He yells making Emma jumps. 

"No need to yell! It's Emma... what's yours?" Emma asked curiously. 

"It's Peter, Peter Panning," Peter says in embarrassment.