First Day Morning!

Emma woke up from the sound of her new alarm she got when she moved in. Her new mother, Ingrid adopted her and had her start school right away so she can make new friends. She also had a new sister named Elsa who was in the same grade and went to the same school as her.

  She got up and got dressed and put on her new red leather jacket she bought when she and Ingrid went clothes shopping for the new school year. She loved that jacket. She would wear it everywhere she went. 

  Ingrid walked into her room to see if she was up and ready for her first day. "Emma are you dressed yet?" Ingrid asked walking in and looking around her room. 

"Yes, Ingrid... I'm dressed" Emma said stepping out of her walk-in closet and stopped to face Ingrid. "Do you like my outfit?" Emma asked confidently. 

"Yes, Emma you look really cute in your leather jacket and boots and remember, you can call me mom," Ingrid said and put her hands on Emma's cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Now let's go eat some breakfast. Elsa's already at the table waiting." Ingrid said smiling. 

"Ok 'mom'," Emma said with a smile walking out of her room with Ingrid following behind.

  When they got downstairs and walked into the kitchen they saw Elsa already eating the breakfast that Ingrid made."Elsa, you weren't going wait for us?" Ingrid laughed. 

"Sorry, I was hungry. At least I saved you some food." Elsa waved her hands over the pancakes and eggs that were left on the table.

  Emma and Ingrid sat down and started to eat some food. Ingrid looked at the time on the stove a few minutes later. 

"Oh look at the time... you girls have to get to school!" Ingrid said in an excited voice.

  Elsa and Emma stood up and hugged their mom goodbye and walked out of the door leaving Ingrid to clean up all the mess. 

"So is this school great?" Emma asked Elsa while walking to their bus stop. 

"Yes it's the best," Elsa said and looked at her with a smile.

  Hope you guys like my new story. This is the first book I have ever made on here. I will update when I can. Enjoy! :D