Chapter 2

October 7th, 2015
Wednesday, 8:26 a.m.
Word count: 931
Understanding
Your p.o.v.-
As I was walking home, I tried to forget what just happened at the coffee shop. I laughed a bit to myself though, Taehyung's behavior. "What a wonder he is" I said. I took the shortcut to my house, avoiding the fallen tree branch from the last storm. Why the hell did no one move it? Jerks. As I took a sip of my coffee I noticed I was nearing home; a breath of relieve escaping my mouth, making a small cloud in the process. I looked in front of me, surprised at what I saw. "Wut da fuk" was all I could muster, almost losing my breath at the sight.

Author p.o.v~
"Hey b/f/n, if you keep launching your tongue down his throat you'll choke the guy." You said with a straight face. B/f/n abruptly turned her head in your direction, her hair smacking the poor guy. "Y-y/n! I... I didn't know you were there" "I can see that". You walked closer to them. "Park Jimin right?" You stretched out your hand to him. "Yeah...Umm... you- you're not surprised at us being together?" He asked. "Nope! You see... My friend is a hoe for good looking guys so I wouldn't say this is new" You made sure to emphasize one of your favorite words to describe your friends. "Yah! Shut up before I kill you" your friend said. You laughed at her, her body being held back by Jimin. "Anywho... What's my name you ask? Well I'll gladly tell you... It's y/n" You told Jimin, who laughed at your weird personality. "Nice to meet you Y/n-" "Hey don't go snatching ma man you rat" "I'm just fucking introducing myself, calm down wench." You showed her your fist making her roll her eyes at you.

"So... How'd you guys even get together anyways?" You looked at both of them who avoided your stare. "We've kinda been dating for about a month now..." B/f/n/ mentioned. "Wut" "hehe...yup" Jimin blushed, looking somewhere above your head.
-------------------------------Time skip to your house --------------------------------------

"You know... You really are a great friend" you sarcastically told b/f/n while you both washed the dishes. "I know right" b/f/n winked at you, smiling. "Ha ha ha... Anyways... Where's b/f/n? Did she go out or something?" "Nah, she's sick so she's laying down" your friend mentioned, completely unfazed by the fact that your best friend is sick. "What?! Has she gotten medicine? How she'd get sick? Have you even helped her at all? Hey!! I'm talking to you!" "And I'm listening... She just has a cold and no, she hasn't taken any medicine yet". You dropped the plate you were trying to dry, hurrying to get a jacket. "Hey, hey!! Where are you going?! Don't leave me with these dirty dishes! I need sleep!Hey!!! Y/N!" "I'm going to the store you idiot, cause someone didn't bother to take care of their friend like they should've" You glared at her.

You took you phone, your money, and your house keys with you, flipping your friend off before closing the door. You walked to the convenience store, eyeing  everything around you on the way there. You've only been in South Korea for about 2 years but you being you, you never really got out of the house except to go to college, that route being the only place you knew. As you looked around you noticed a few small stores that caught your eyes. "Wow... I should come around this music store more often. Do they maybe sell records?" You asked before another store caught your attention, this one being a slightly smaller café. 'Hmmm... Help wanted...' You whispered to yourself. "Maybe I should come and get a summer job here, just until I can afford to pay a few college debts and those albums I wanted".

You saw you were already near the convenience store. You walked in, hearing a bell ring right when you pushed the door open.
Shit
You stared at all the food you could buy but you remembered you only had a few dollars. You went to buy some cold medicine and a heat pack, and some snacks too, secretly thinking up a plan to buy more later on. After you paid for them you put on your jacket, walking out of the store. While listening to 'Me like Yuh' by Jay Park and eating some (favorite flavor) chips, you stopped being aware of your surroundings. That was, until someone grabbed your arm, turning your whole body to face them.

You were scared shitless, almost dropping your chips in the process. The mysterious person kept looking around, everywhere but your face. The next thing you knew, you were running at full speed to somewhere uncertain, clutching your chips with fear.
********************************************************************************
A/T
-hey lovelies, how'd you like that chapter?
Sorry if I wasn't that good or lacked details, I have never done this before😂
So... How was your week? Have you guys listened to Blood, sweat and tears yet?! I have listened to ma boys like 93762919 times and I don't regret it at all cause they have soooo much talent. And omfg yoongi... Slay me Papi chulo💦😩👌🏻🌚

Anyways... Sorry about that, I just really love them more than myself and I would sell my house and live on the streets if they ever asked me to tbh. Thank you for reading this far~ please use one of your fingers or your thumb if you wish and smack that star⭐️ sweeties! Remember, Stars  and comments help me update, but I'll try to update for at least those few readers who read this story, y'all the real mvp😭👌🏻