Chapter 5 [I'm Bloody Screwed]

Author Talking: So here is Chapter 5 guys... since i am a graduating student with so much requirements to do, you'll spare me your anger for updating late... hihi sorry po....

hope you'll like this..

 And i dedicate this chapie to my online insan falsedrama... haha lol!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Izzy hid a smile when she closed Dean Harrison’s door at lumabas na siya.  She got out of trouble again. Anong inisip ng Deiderick na 'yun? That she would just go to the Dean’s office and confess her sins? Fool! She just did her puppy eyes look and old Dean fell for it!

How dare Deiderick black mail her by calling her Dad! The nerve! Aaminin niya she panicked a little when he told her he’d call her Dad but luckily she remembered the pictures she took. Ngayon he is going to be her puppet. Image is very important for him that he would do anything to maintain it. Alam na alam niya iyon and she’ll make sure to take advantage of that. She can’t imagine how angry he is right now that she got out of trouble right under his claws. He always speaks about equality and fairness in his speeches and that ‘no one is above the school rules’ stuff he imposed strictly that even his fellow student councils are afraid to break. Now, he was the one to break it.

HAHA Take that you a*shole!

She walked the hallway with a grace no one can top and flipped her hair. She heard ‘aahhhhs’ and ‘oohhhhs’ and whistles and woooows. Mas lumapad ang ngiti niya.

“Her hair is so shiny.”

“I bought a copy of Teen Vogue when she was the cover and I learned that the shampoo she uses was made for her personally by a hair expert.”

“I wonder how much it would cost to buy it.”

“You wish! I heard it is friggin expensive!”

She rolled her eyes.

Dream on bitches!

Habang naglalakad siya, students make it easy for her to pass by quickly rushing to the side of the hallway. They are either afraid to mess with her o ayaw siyang mahawakan or maybe too insecure to be near her.

Then she heard someone cry out of pain.

“Please! Stop! I swear she was the one who walked to me! I swear I did not touch her!”

Sa dulo, she spotted a crowd covering a scene which she bet is trouble in the making which is usual here in Bemont High. She strutted towards the trouble that is encircled by gossipers. Nang makita nila siya, they made way for her to go inside the human circle. Again, it is like they are afraid to touch her thinking maybe they will get in trouble if they do. May reputation kasi silang mga magkakaibigan in this school.