Le kiss

Kushina POV
Omg my daughter fainted when a boy touched her(no homo) I don't know if I should be mad or be happy. Naru and sasuke SASUNARU I ship them,I yelled. I turned around to see Naru at the doorway looking at me while blushing darkly. Oh Naru did you hear any of that, I said hoping that she didn't. She shook her head quickly. Good Naru how are you feeling, I asked trying to change the subject. W-well all I re-remember is that I was with s-s-sasu-ke and. I cut her off, Naru what did you stutter so much in that Uchiha's name do you like him, I asked suspiciously. W-what no I don't,she said while turning around to head back to her room but bumped into the door. Ok ok if you say so by the way sasuke is downstairs waiting for you, I said. He is,she said. Yeah he- she was gone. I smirked and said "somebody is in love~"

Normal POV

Naru ran down the steps to the living room expecting to see sasuke but he wasn't there. She checked the kitchen but no sign of the duck(sasuke) anywhere . Then suddenly she heard a sound coming from her guest room so she picked up a RANDOM baseball bat from NOWHERE and entered the guestroom to see sasuke in the bed sleeping.

Naru POV

How could someone be hot and cute at the same time. I walked up to him. I can see his stomach is that abs oh god bless me. I gently yanked the edge of his shirt. He does have abs. It was at that moment my inner pervert came out.tsk tsk tsk it would be a a shame if someone in particular "me" was to take his shirt off. Then I started fangirling with out even noticing my hands had a mind of it own. Then a certain duck had woken up.

Susuke POV

I was having a dream that I was a duck and my squad and I was about to do some goals and take over the world then I heard squealing from a girl it sounded like she just received a puppy. It was Naru and she was trying to lift my shirt up. Look I swear is she calls me a pervert after this. I should pretend to be asleep for you know... "blackmail" but I couldn't she was touching meee for gods sake. So I woke up pretending to playing it cool.

*yawns* Uh Naru what are you doing. She looked at me shocked then I notice she was on top of me how didn't I not notice this. She she started panicking and said "well I was sleep walking.. yeah that's what I was doing sleep walking" lies ok if you say so. Then it was as if my body was acting by its self. I reach toward her face and pulled her and we were only a few inches away from each other then we kissed. Ahhh sasuke what are you doing you pervert she said. I don't know my body was moving on it's own is you house haunted. Then again you was trying to take off my shirt so your the pervert, i yelled. Then we started fighting.

Naru POv

Pervert

Duckbutt

Shortie

Loner

Blondie

Hottie

ramen l-- wait what, he asked. Nothing. Did you just call me hot, he said suspiciously. No what are you talking about why would i even think a duck butt like you is hot. Ok if you say so, he said not buying it.

Then my dad breaks down the door.

Naru why did you faint and *gasps* is that a boy why are you in a room alone with a boy. I did not raise my daughter to be hanging out with some hooligan.he exclaimed.

Dad calm down he is a uchiha.

Uchiha DOchiha. He glared

Dad your just over reacting

You know what Uchiha im gonna let you slide but if i ever. Huh where did they go...