chapter 1: Nightmare

My lungs burned and my feet were in so much pain. It hurt every time I took a single breathe as I ran down the dark alley. I ran as fast as I could but the my foot got caught on something. I fell on my hands and knees. Great, now my hands and knees we scraped my hands and knees were burning like crazy! But I couldn't just stop running. If I did Nick would catch me for sure. I quickly got up and started running again.

When I fell it gave Nick some time to catch up to me. Oh no! Not just catch up, he was directly behind me! I tried to start running again. Then all of the sudden, I was pulled back by my hair. He pulled my back up to his chest with a hand still pulling on a chunk of my hair. With the other hand he put something cold on my neck. When I looked down at what he was holding up to my neck, I screamed. He had a knife?! I was scared to death so I just kept screaming my head off, hoping someone would call the police or something.

But then he put pressure on the knife on my neck. He said "Shut up! Or I'll kill you right here right now! And we don't want that do we Jenna." I quickly shut my mouth. Warm tears started running down my cold cheeks. I was scared, Nick found me and he was going to hurt me maybe even kill me. Then he whispered against my ear "I'm back for you Jenna Hathaway, but this time you're not getting away."

I woke up. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a while. I sat up and sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank god, it was only a nightmare." I whispered to myself. I hope Nick Never finds me.

Nick was my old crush who turned out of be a psycho serial killer who I guess had a crazy fetish of torturing women. He kidnapped and... tortured me. Thank god I managed to escape. But now I have huge scars, I have one across the side of my cheek and I have one across my stomach. Also, now I have crazy anxiety when I'm around guys. I mean any men! Even some of my teachers! I told my only girl teacher ( Mrs. Jasper) that I have this weird anxiety. She made sure to make all my other period teachers have me only sit next to girls. She just told them that my parents didn't want want me to sit next to any boys. I didn't tell her how I started to have this anxiety, just that I was born with it or something. When I told her she suggested I go to therapy.

I started to take therapy but it wasn't working, so I just stop going. When I was in therapy I couldn't tell my therapist about the "incident". I just told her what I told Mrs. Jasper. That I was born with this weird anxiety. The reason why I couldn't tell them or the police or anyone about the "incident" was because I was black mailed.

When Nick kidnapped me he tied me to a metal table in his basement and confessed to me that he was a serial killer. He also told me he planted evidence to make it look like I was the serial killer. He said all his victims were girls who have bullied me before. So the police would see that as a motive for me to murder them.

Nick is really smart. Ugh! Of course he knows how to frame someone, that easily! I bet Nick could even make those murders look like fucking winney the pooh did it!

At first I didn't believe him. I didn't believe he could kill until... he showed me the bodies

He showed me the dead mangled bodies of his victims. After that, he tortured me. When he left the basement I managed to escape. At the time I lived with my aunt in Oregon because my parents died. After I escaped I ran home and packed some of my things. My aunt was on the couch asleep at the time, hungover. She was always either drunk or hungover from being drunk the night before. I stole her money and credit cards from her purse. I took a bus to California and rented my own apartment and got a job as a waitress. My aunt never reported me missing because she didn't care about me. To her this just meant less money to spend on food and more money for booze.

I'm now going to a new highschool ( I'm a 16 year old Jr.). I've been going to my new highschool for a while now and it's already almost January. I now have a new BFF named Victoria White. But now my life is sort of a nightmare because of my random flashbacks of the "incident" and my crazy guy anxiety. Great, just great.
______________________________________________________________________
Hello! My name is... a secret for now heheheh so just call me J
Thanks for reading my first book "Should I trust you?"
Heheheh heheheheh heheheh