Chapter 2; Richard's view

*Richard's view*
Who was this girl? When he had looked into her soft brown eyes before he could tell they were plunged in sadness, he didn't know her but he wanted to erase all that pain. When she had grabbed his hand it was like his body leapt to life! He had came to this party by force, he had just wanted to stay and write his music but his little bro wanted to be here. So here he was dancing with this girl he didn't know but had the urge to get to know. He lifted his hand and touched her cheek, for a moment he thought of kissing her but he dismissed the thought, he didn't even know her name! The song was coming to an end and he had to resist the urge to take her away. What was wrong with him? He needed to clear his head but this beauty had his thoughts jumbled up. The song came to an end and she pulled away from him. He quickly stepped toward her and he could see the fear there. Who hurt her? It pained his chest to see something as beautiful as the sunset want to hide from its admirers. He scratched the back of his head. "Do you want to get a drink?" He asked. She bit her lip as she thought about it. His eyes made their way to her lips, full and ready for kissing. They were painted in a deep red color. But he wanted to see their nude color. He wanted to lean in and kiss her senseless. Lavish her until there was no more red. She finally agreed and made her way to the beverages, this girl who has been hurt and has so much passion underneath. He wanted to be what stirs her passion. What made her laugh when it didn't seem possible. He mentally slapped himself and told him to be cool. He didn't want to ruin it. He casually walked right beside her and being careless almost knocked another guy over. Great here he was trying to be a stud and he makes a fool of himself. He turns and stops. She's laughing. This girl who hasn't smiled at all just laughed. He wanted to get lost in the rich sound. Like bells on Christmas morning . She quickly realized she was laughing and stopped. He bit his lip and had to keep from laughing himself. Her perfect eyebrows quirked up and silently challenged him to laugh at her. Latinas were always so feisty. He needed a name! He leaned in and he could hear her quick intake of breath, right above her ear he whispered oh so softly "What's your name?" He felt her shiver, and his heart beat quickened. She leaned closer and whispered in his ear "Ninoska.." Just like that. That name. Exotic and beautiful. Just like her. He pulled away ever so slightly. He could see her eyes sparkling with mischief , raising a hand she let if fall right over his chest. He'd never felt anything like it. Her hand strong and sure of where it was meant to be. Right above his heart. She looked at him and asked "What about yours?" Her sweet breath flowed over him like honey and it momentarily stuck him in place.