Angels vs Angels Chapter One Part 2

History was always my favorite subject in school. I had always enjoyed learning about the three worlds' past, but the real reason I loved that class was because of the teacher. Professor Victor was the least liked teacher in the whole school, which was just one reason why I like him so much. He was an incredible professor and always taught us about interesting history. None of that boring junk that we had already learned eight times before (like how Earth wasn't created by our God, but by a great force referred to humans as Science), but things you would never have guessed (like how, despite popular belief, humans aren't related to demons or angels in any way, shape, or form and were actually made without any magic whatsoever).

We angels inhabit Heaven, a large, beautiful world filled to the brim with magic and life. Although Heaven is what the humans call a planet, the humans refer to us as a star, or their Sun. We have a sort of shell around us that lets off so much light and warmth it touches Earth and keeps it alive.

Demons live inside Earth's Moon. Like Heaven, Hell has a shell covering it, giving it a different appearance from the human's perspective. However, unlike Heaven, Hell's shell is cold and gray and barren, supporting no life at all.

Heaven, Earth's Sun, stays still, growing strong and bright. Eight planets and one not-quite-a-planet orbit around us. The planets closest to Heaven are boiling hot and unable to maintain any lifeforms. On the other hand, planets too far away are freezing and also unable to contain life. Earth is the third planet from us and gets just the right amount of Heavenlight; enough to get energy and warmth, but not too much that it burns up. Earth's Moon obits around the Earth. The Earth isn't very dependent on it but the Moon is still there, reminding the humans that they are never alone. Together, these many beings create what the humans call "The Solar System."

A long time ago, before the humans had taken their first steps, angels and demons believed we were all the universe had to offer. We never imagined we were inside other great beings that would soon support one of the most amazing things not created by our Lord. Of course we angels and the demons knew of one another's existence, but we had never actually gotten into contact with each other before. That changed when God reported to us the existence of humans. Bewildered, angels and demons tried to find these "creatures of Mother Nature," but to no avail.

Finally, after too many births, too many deaths, and too many betrayals, demons made the first ever contact with the humans. They weren't very successful, but they did learn of The Solar System. The demons withheld most information they learned from the angels and even made up a few of their reports to us. After a few more births, deaths, and betrayals, angels and demons declared war on each other, fighting over knowledge of Mother Nature's humans. God wasn't too pleased, so He left. With no one to keep the two worlds in check, the Celestial Worlds War raged on for far too long, ending only when both sides realized they had learned all the human's themselves had learned.

God still hasn't returned and angels still haven't made friends of the demons, but I have a theory that in the end everything turns out okay for the people who deserve it. And I believe God will return and bring back Peace.

I have Faith.