Chapter 8.

[So I'm really sorry again for not updating, I had a sleepover yesterday and I didn't want to weird out my friends by writing this book Bc like:
Friend: hey wyd
Me: JUST UPDATING MY GAY FANFIC IT HAS 420 READS WANNA SEE
Friend: *SCREAMING*
So yeah, hope you enjoy this chapter about Stingue, and then it'll be back to gratsu :3]
(Just for this chapter)
~Rogue's P.O.V~
2 years ago

Why did I have to fall for the biggest idiot out there?

Sting Eucliffe to be exact. Tall, reckless, kinda stupid, but that's what makes him "Sting", the boy I fell in love with. He's an energetic one. I'm surprised he even got into this school. Normally, everyone here has a dark aura around them. There is occasionally, where some can turn that around, but not very often.

The first time I saw him, I never would have even considered him a friend. He was the most annoying piece of shit on the planet. His wild, blonde hair with blue tips going everywhere, and whenever he would slide down the railings instead of walking down the steps, or even when he laughed at his own corny jokes, it just made me want to punch him in the mouth with my own mouth.

He was the life of the party, but I still don't understand why I've been caught up in it. Why did he take a liking to me anyway? I'm just a typical emo who goes to this school with a bunch of other typical emo's, and nothing else. We're polar opposites. He likes parties, I'd rather stay home and read a book. He likes loud and I like quite. He likes to take it rough sometimes, but I prefer gentleness. A majority of the time at least.

He was in most of my classes. We never talked though. I sat alone, while he talked to everyone else. I watched him from afar though. His blue tips complimented his hair really nicely. And he wore black ripped skinny jeans(like everyone else) and one of those t-shirts that looks like a tuxedo because he says is "fancy".

I even remember the first words he said to me;
"Hey, can I borrow a pencil?" He asked from behind my desk. Yes, I know, it wasn't as exciting as someone would think, but it still special. I had grown to like him. He seemed like a fun guy to be around. Maybe, I could even try some new things?

After all, Gray, my best friend, has gotten himself a girlfriend. They've been dating for like a year, and I'm tired of third-wheeling around. I nodded to Sting, and pulled a pencil out of my bag to hand to him.

He took it and smiled at me, which made my heart flutter a little. That wasn't love! We only talked once! About three times a week, he'd ask me for a new pencil, because he supposedly "lost" the one I had given to him before.

Which meant I was going to the store to by more pencils more frequently than usual. But I didn't really care though. It just gave me an excuse to talk to him more.

I think I had just gone through a whole pack of pencils in a month. Whenever he'd ask for a pencil, he would smile, and soon develop saying "thank you" which made me smile.

I could never bring up conversation, because I'm so awkward, so he'd always talk up something like "do you think that cats could have wings and talk?" And I would always laugh.

Sting would always stare at me when I laugh, so I didn't know if I looked ugly or something. I attempted to hold in all my laughs whenever he'd say something funny, until one day he encountered me with something I never thought he'd say to anyone.

"Why did you stop laughing? Are my jokes that bad? Because I can think of better ones, so I can hear your amazing laugh again." He blushed as he said that. It made me blush too.

"Okay, you're on then. Make me laugh." I said seriously. In reality, anything could make me laugh, so it wasn't that hard for him. He said something about dicks and I was dying of laughter. He smiled as I did, and soon joined in on me laughing.