Chapter 4

After the encounter with the mysterious man, Avni returned home .She was in a dazed state hearing his words.She quitely took her dinner and went to sleep.Her dad was at the hospital with her mom so no one had seen this condition of hers.But sleep was far away from her.The eyes of that man, his voice carried a passionate enigma which she was trying to decipher.His words were continuously ringing in her ears. Thinking of his eyes ,his expressions slowly when sleep overtook her , she didn't even realise.
The next morning when Avni met Yamini at the college she narrates the previous night's to her.Yamini was really shocked and so were the others. Ashwin jokes and says"😅😅😅😅oh god Avni ko uska Prince Charming auya tha bachane ke liye ekdam filmy style.kya baat hai ise kehte hai and starts singing "Pehli nazar mein kaisa jaadu kar diya... aha ..."(by Atif Aslam)".Vidyut and Shivani also started laughing.Yamini and Avni glared at them.They immediately stopped laughing and then said that this was indeed serious matter.Vidyut said that from now on he will drop Avni to her home as it's on his way home only.Avni refuses and says she'll manage. But on Yamini's insistence agrees to it.
In the physiology class,Yamini felt a strong gaze on her .She looked around and saw Sarthak staring at her blankly.She was surprised .To break his gaze she stood up and asked a question to the proffesor.This broke Sarthaks stare and he looked away.After the class ended Yamini asked him "tum mujhe stare kyun kar rahe the.Aur koi kaam nahi tumhare pass ??tum.."before she could complete her sentence Sarthak smirked and said "I love you Yamini" Yamini was shocked ur rather turned into a stone.Sarthak continued-"Tum yeh line expect kar rahi thi? Ms Yamini,I am sorry to disappoint you.main kuch soch raha tha and deeply sochte wakt we usually state somewhere.I was staring at the wall behind you, not at you."Yamini felt a stabbing pain in her heart when he said that I love u meaninglessly.She didn't know why she hated him then why.The answers were not known.A boy accidently hit her while running causing Yamini to fall into Sarthak's arms.Both kept staring into each other's eyes for sometime and then realizing their positions separated and walked away with newfound emotions & inexpicable thoughts .
After college Avni went to spend sometime with her mother at the hospital. As she walked into the corridor where her mom's private room was there she heard a doctor calling out to a wardboy.She was turned to stone .She was shocked to hear the same voice which the man has who saved her.She turned back and saw a doctor and a wardboy with their backs turned towards her.She was about to follow them when a nurse called her that her mom wanted to meet her.Avni quickly pushed away all her thoughts as her mom was the most important in this world to her.Avni went and hugged her and said"Mom how r u feeling ".Her Mom said she was better and started talking about how her college was.Both were unaware that someone was standing and observing them keenly or rather only Avni.The man said"Maine aaj tak kisi ke liye apna kaam nahi stop kiya but ab main kar chuka hoon .Tumhari aakhon mein main aasoon bardasht nahi kar sakta. Tumhari mol ko cure karne ka best upaay hi ab mera kaam hai.main tumhare paas nahi sakta kyunki main itihaas ko daurana nahi chahta.Pad main tumhare saath humesha hoon. Tumhare har mushkil ko aasaan main karunga. Tumne mere liye apni jaan kurbaan ki thi ab tumhari liye main apni zindagi kurbaan kar dunga. Aaj tak tumhare khayalo ke sahare jeete aya hoon age bhi jeeonga lekin meri life ki manzil bas tumhari khushi rahegi yeh mera tumse waada raha"
The man was none other than Dr. Vivaan. How easily he thought he could have everything according to his will.But Destiny doesn't obey anyone it takes everything into its hands and plays with it. Fate will make history repeat itself definitely cause there's a goal to be attained and a game to be played. Destiny is smirking at him and just waiting for the play to unfold.