Information

Follow me on Instagram to read my quotations and poems and to get the links to purchase my upcoming book which is going to be a collection of short stories. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=29onvskr10a4&utm_content=24slktm

So hey bunnies! How are you all?

Well I am back with the third book as promised. I know everything is mentioned in the description but I feel the need to clear the following things:

1. You have to read the first two books in order to understand this one. First two books are: Forever And Ever; Light In Darkness.

2. All the names and characters used in this book are imaginary so if they are similar to anyone in real life, that is purely a coincidence.

3. This book will be unedited and contains curse words. If you are not comfortable reading this book then you are free to leave at anytime but no discouraging comments.

4. The copyrights of this book are reserved. It is owned by me so I expect no plagiarizing of this book or its name. No one of you is allowed to use any part of this book or translate it into some other language.

This book will be released on October16, 2016.

Comment here or you can message me in case of any queries related to this book.

And for those who want to read about Xavier Kent, do not worry. Next book will be about him. After that I have been asked to write a book on Rivka Croce (A character in LID). And of course I will be writing a book about Stella Brooks and Oliver Adney.

Thank you and I hope you all will enjoy this book just as much as you did the first ones.

I love you all. Take care.

Bye.

~Scar