13 Shadow's Affection

Sometimes we fall down because there is something down there we're supposed to find.

~Anonymous

~~~~~~

"How the hell is it possible?" Aaron roared out and threw his suit jacket on the floor before running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Howling like a furious wolf, Aaron started to take out his ager on the walls by punching them. Breathing heavily, he kicked the chair and bellowed, "Where is she? How could she escape without even knowing anyone? It could not be possible without someone being informed about her vulnerable situation."

All the men remained silent not knowing how to answer those questions. Taking deep breaths, Aaron glared at his men ferociously, saying lowly, "Bring Yermolai to the basement and Asmodeus put Curt's men in the freezer for two hours straight."

Aaron rolled up his sleeves to his elbows and went into his room. Stepping into the attached washroom to the master bedroom, he opened the first three buttons of his white shirt and stood under the shower. Switching the shower to the extreme cold, he placed his hands on the tiled wall and let the cold droplets cascade down his body, cooling up his skin. As always the cold water froze his soul but warmed up his bones. He felt the blood rushing through his veins, his soul freezing, his mind screaming and his monster growling for blood. Tilting his head upwards, Aaron sighed as water caressed his facial skin. Switching off the shower, he took off his clothes, wiped away the water and changed into a fresh set of clothes. He let the first two buttons of the rolled up sleeved shirt undone. Not wearing the suit jacket, he left the room and went to the dark stairs leading to the basement.

Aaron did not switch on the light as he knew his way well. His footsteps echoed in the quietness which made a sick smirk appear on his face. The change in the air from death to pain and fear made Aaron's chest vibrate with bubbling up laughter. Going into the basement, he narrowed his violet eyes, admiring the blackness which held the spine-chilling secrets. He disappeared into the dark silently, adding up to the fright lingering in the atmosphere. Standing in front of his chapter, Aaron stared down at the kneeling Yermolai.

As the lights went on, Yermolai shut his eyes and let out a groan as the bright lights blinded his eyes momentarily. 

"Yermolai." Aaron called out in clipped tone and hardened his features as his hostage stared up at him with fearful eyes.

"I do not think your brother laves you enough to free you from me." Stating that, Aaron stepped aside and stood next to Yermolai.

"Look up at Shadow." Aaron barked and smirked as Yermolai followed his orders before adding, "Do you see the camera in his hands? Isn't it lovely?"

As Yermolai did not respond to Aaron the latter growled out, "I asked isn't the camera lovely one?"

Nodding his head frantically, Yermolai croaked out, "It is."

"That is what I like to hear. Then you will be delighted to know that today whatever will happen to you will be recorded for your dear brother to watch."

Yermolai cowered away, not wishing to know what Aaron had in store for him. Aaron fixed his eyes on Yermolai's green ones and pretended to think, "What should we do to make a fantastic film for your bother to enjoy with popcorns?"

"Please don't." Yermolai begged, plastering his right side to the wall with his arms tied together behind his back.

"You do not get to beg when I am doing this for your freedom." Aaron laughed as the very first of many tears slipped down Yermolai's cheeks. Kneeling in front of him, Aaron mocked, "Is little brother terrified now?"