Why

I love to read fanfic but then I get a tad emotional. I hate the fact that I'll cry over the characters death or something stupid out the sorts. 

I've also have tried to tell my parents about what I'm feeling, but I back out last second. I want to be treated like who I am rather that a fragile doll of glass. I want to join the football team but I can't because people would look at me with a look. I hate it. No one notices this ether.

I grew up with boys and got their hand me downs when they'd grow out of the size. I ruff house with my friends but then they'd cry when I mess up their hair or nail or some crap.  

I want to talk about the girls I like rather than the guys I pretend to like. It get's annoying over time. I grew up and shared a room with at the most, 6 guys and I'd use a males body wash. I like it when my hair smells like old spice or axe shampoo. It relaxes me sometimes. 

I've been told that I have a man's hair cut or attitude but I take it as a compliment rather than an offence like other girls would. Sometimes people would use male pronouns with my name then apologize. I accept it but I want them to use the male pronouns with my name more often because it feels right.