The situation

NICKI'S POV

I took out a gun and started shooting the whole place up "watch out!" I said to k.michelle. But she was talking to my her boyfriend. POP you heard the bullet shot right through her head. " OMG KAY, KAY, are you alright" I started shaking her. " SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW" I screamed sooo loud my ears were ringing and all I saw was my sister being put in a stretcher all in a blurr. My tears started falling extremely hard, when my mom hears about this I will not only get a whopping from her I will get one from my dad to which is going to be waaayyyy worse. I was in the hospital area waiting for my sister with my mom, riri, my dad and my two little brothers. After two whole hours I started getting impatient, I ate hospital food and did all my homework there.

                                                          K.Michelle's POV

all I saw was my sister nicki shooting up the school and then everything went black. I was in a white room all I saw was white, it was like a padded room, the type jail people go to in the movies except for the hard bunk beds. Then something white flew down it looked like a feather at first then it expand and expand until I saw light all around me, and someone crying on my shoulder and saying my name it sounded like nicki, but I pretended to be a sleep so I could be a little nosy and I could use this against her whenever she has anything I want.

                                                             NICKI'S POV

"family of K.Michelle Pate" the doctor called to us, we all stood up. "she is in a coma right now but she should be able to hear you." My mom shot me a dirty look that the whole family saw. " Nicka your going to get it when we get home" my nosy 12 year old brother said to me, I put my middle finger up at him and my mom slapped me HARD. "what was that for" I whined "you better watch it, because you are getting a whooping at home with a leather belt in the shower so don't be surprised" "and we need to have a talk" my dad said right after I knew what the talk meant, less talking more whooping. I sighed a deep sigh " so who wants to go in first" the doctor, Kelvin said " I will" I needed to get away from this family. When I entered it was very dull and it looked more like a dog shelter than a hospital. As soon as I walked over to my sister and saw her in that position I started to cry. " I'm sooooo sorry I shot you in the head" I blabber like a big baby " I was so mad that you told that wannabe horse about me and Michael, but I didn't do it on purpose I promise, I love you with all my heart your my sister even though you get on my nerves and you are so ratchet and you make fun of me when I laugh and cry, I still love you and I always will." You really mean that" I heard a voice say, OMG YOUR ALIVE" and the waterworks happened all over again,I hugged her so tight I think one of her bones might have cracked, I screamed to my family and they came rushing in, in excitement.

                             There is drama and its only the beginning of the story but more will come stay tuned to NICKI'S butt whopping and much...much more don't think it's over from here but I do need more votes 18 at least,66 reads and MORE COMMENTS I need to know how I'm doing and what to add or what to delete to make the book better at least 10 comments for me to start a new chapter. other than that thank you for your love and support always MUAH!!!