Chapter 4

(Nashi's pov)

(Nashi's pov)

Once we got home it was about time to have dinner. "Why don't I go make dinner while you girls go play." Mom says "sure" me and Luna say. Me and Luna make our way upstairs to our room and we start to play with Luna's dolls. "Nashi do you think mom and dad are going to adopt kids like aunt Kagura and aunt Yukino?" "Maybe but I don't think it will be that bad having another sister or two around what do you think?" I say. "Yeah I would like having another sister." "Girls dinners ready" "okay" we yell as me and Luna rush down stairs. Me and Luna wash our hands and we sit down at the table to see we were having spaghetti and meatballs. "Yum thanks mom!" I say "your welcome now eat" my mom says laughing suddenly she gets serious. "So girls we need to talk" "sure mom what is it?" I ask "well as you know I went to the orphanage with aunt Yukino and aunt Kagura and while I was there I met a couple of girls I think are really sweet, so I was wondering how would you feel about having more sisters?" "Oh okay well me and Luna are totally fine with it the more the merrier right Luna?" I say turning to Luna. "Right" Luna says smiling "good now I just have to make sure your father is okay with it." "Would we be able to meet them before its official though mom?" "Of course I want to make sure the girls are comfortable before they actually start living with us." Me and Luna finish our last bites of our dinner. "Okay I'm going to go get ready for bed so can I be excused?" I say "me too?" Luna asks. "Sure just make sure you put your plate on the sink" "okay mom." Me and Luna say as we get up and put our dishes away. Once we were upstairs and we finished brushing our teeth we went back to our room to change into pajamas. "So Nashi do you think these girls will be nice?" Luna asks  "Of course I do they may need a little warming up to us but I think they will be nice" I say. We were about to go to bed when we suddenly we here a crash downstairs "open gate of the lion Loke." I know mom calling out Loke can only mean something really bad is happening. me and Luna step outside our room to see what's going on and we see mom running upstairs looking worried "mom what's going on?" I ask. I looked down seeing Luna was hugging my arm looking scared. "Girls you have got to get out of here." mom said urgently. "Why, mom what's going on?" "Nashi listen I need you to take Luna and get yourself out of here and run to the guild tell them to contact your father, there are guys downstairs who are looking for your father and they are dangerous but don't worry Ill at least babe able to hold them off enough for you guys to get away, do you understand?" Mom says "yes but what about you?" "I'll be fine I have my spirits who will be there to help me, listen you girls need to go now." "But-" "now!" Mom says interupting me. I hesitate but I sigh "alright be careful mom" "you too" mom rushes back to the living room which is connected to the front door as I rush to the back door with Luna in tow. "Nashi I'm scared" Luna says on the verge of tears. "don't worry we'll be fine alright but we need to hurry." Luna nods so we start running again.... But we didn't get very far.